Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Centuries:||10th century - 11th century - 12th century|
|Decades:|| 970s 980s 990s - 1000s - 1010s 1020s 1030s
|Years:||1000 1001 1002 - 1003 - 1004 1005 1006|
- Sweyn I of Denmark begins his first invasion of England.
- Humbert I becomes the first count of Savoy.
- King Robert II of France invades Burgundy, but fails.
- Boleslaus I of Poland becomes duke of Bohemia and Moravia.
- May 16 — Pope John XVII succeeds Pope Silvester II as the 140th pope.
- December 25 — Pope John XVIII succeeds Pope John XVII as the 141st pope.
People of the year 1003 at Familypedia
7 people were born in 1003
15 children were born to the 4 women born in 1003
6 people died in 1003
402 people lived in 1003
Events of the year 1003 at Familypedia
2 people were married in 1003.
|Constance of Arles (986-1034)||Robert II of France (972-1031)|
|Arnold van Gent (c984-)||Lietgarde von Kleve (c987-)|
There were 0 military battles in 1003.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1003. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|