|Centuries:||10th century - 11th century - 12th century|
|Decades:|| 970s 980s 990s - 1000s - 1010s 1020s 1030s
|Years:||1002 1003 1004 - 1005 - 1006 1007 1008|
- Malcolm II succeeds Cináed III as king of Scotland.
- Pomerania revolts against the church.
- Schaffhausen starts minting its own coins.
- January 13 to January 18: Shanyuan Treaty negotiated between the Liao Dynasty and the Song Dynasty. The Song agrees to pay an annual tribute to the Liao.
- March 25 — king Kenneth III of Scotland (killed in battle)
- Abe no Seimei, Japanese sorcerer
- Sigmundur Brestisson, Faroese chieftain (murdered)
- Ma Yize, an Arab astronomer who worked in the Chinese Song Dynasty court
- See also 1005 deaths.
People of the year 1005 at Familypedia
15 people were born in 1005
13 children were born to the 6 women born in 1005
5 people died in 1005
415 people lived in 1005
Events of the year 1005 at Familypedia
5 people were married in 1005.
|Anleta of Scotland (986-c1033)||Sigurd II Hlodversson (950-1014)|
|Adalbert I Arbald (986-1041)||Ermengarde Faraud (988-?)|
|Sigurd II Hlodversson (950-1014)||+ Anleta of Scotland (986-c1033)|
|Gisèle de Montfort (975-c1022)||Giroie of Echauffour (970-?)|
|Fulk III, Count of Anjou (972-1040)||Élisabeth de Vendôme (c979-999) + Hildegarde de Beaugency (c990-)|
There were 0 military battles in 1005.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1005. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|