Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Centuries:||10th century - 11th century - 12th century|
|Decades:|| 980s 990s 1000s - 1010s - 1020s 1030s 1040s
|Years:||1013 1014 1015 - 1016 - 1017 1018 1019|
|1016 by topic|
|Lists of leaders|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar||1016 |
|Ab urbe condita||1769|
|Armenian calendar||465 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-828 – -827|
|Coptic calendar||732 – 733|
|Ethiopian calendar||1008 – 1009|
|Hebrew calendar||4776 – 4777|
|- Vikram Samvat||1071 – 1072|
|- Shaka Samvat||938 – 939|
|- Kali Yuga||4117 – 4118|
|Iranian calendar||394 – 395|
|Islamic calendar||406 – 407|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1676|
|Thai solar calendar||1559|
- George Tsul, ruler of Khazaria, is captured by a combined Byzantine-Rus' force, which effectively ends Khazaria's existence.
- Norman knights arrive in Sicily.
- Edmund II is king of England after Ethelred's death.
- Canute of Denmark and Edmund II divide England. After Edmund's death, Canute is left as the sole ruler of England.
- Battle of Neaje.
- Battle of Brentford
- October 18 — Battle of Ashingdon.
- End of the reign of Emperor Sanjō. He is succeeded by Emperor Go-Ichijō.
- Earthquakes partly destroy the Dome of the Rock.
- 26 July — Casimir I of Poland (Polish: Kazimierz I Odnowiciel) Duke of Poland
- Harold Harefoot (d. 1040)
- April 23 — Ethelred the Unready, King of England
- November 30 — Edmund II, King of England
- Emperor Sanjō, Japanese emperor
People of the year 1016 at Familypedia
12 people were born in 1016
9 children were born to the 4 women born in 1016
7 people died in 1016
472 people lived in 1016
Events of the year 1016 at Familypedia
7 people were married in 1016.
|Hedwig Capet (1003-aft1063)||Renaud I de Nevers (1000-1040)|
|Renaud I de Bourgogne (c990-1057)||Adelaide of Normandy (1002-1038)|
|Renaud I de Nevers (1000-1040)||Hedwig Capet (1003-aft1063)|
|Unknown de Saumur (995-?)||Gausbert de Maillé (985-1039)|
|Adelaide of Normandy (1002-1038)||Renaud I de Bourgogne (c990-1057)|
|Gisela von Schwaben (c989-1043)||Bruno von Braunschweig (?-c1013) + Ernst von Babenberg (bef994-1015) + Konrad II von Worms (c990-1039)|
|Konrad II von Worms (c990-1039)||Gisela von Schwaben (c989-1043)|
There were 0 military battles in 1016.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1016. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|