|Centuries:||10th century - 11th century - 12th century|
|Decades:|| 990s 1000s 1010s - 1020s - 1030s 1040s 1050s
|Years:||1024 1025 1026 - 1027 - 1028 1029 1030|
|1027 by topic|
|Lists of leaders|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar||1027 |
|Ab urbe condita||1780|
|Armenian calendar||476 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-817 – -816|
|Coptic calendar||743 – 744|
|Ethiopian calendar||1019 – 1020|
|Hebrew calendar||4787 – 4788|
|- Vikram Samvat||1082 – 1083|
|- Shaka Samvat||949 – 950|
|- Kali Yuga||4128 – 4129|
|Iranian calendar||405 – 406|
|Islamic calendar||417 – 418|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1687|
|Thai solar calendar||1570|
- March 26 — Pope John XIX crowns Conrad II Holy Roman Emperor.
- May 14 — Henri I is crowned king of France at Reims Cathedral.
- Aldred becomes abbot of Tavistock.
- Start of the Tibetan calendar.
- As recorded in the Song Shi, the Song Dynasty Chinese engineer Yan Su reinvents the 3rd-century South Pointing Chariot, a mechanical-driven compass vehicle.
- Civil war begins in Japan.
- King William I of England (d. 1087)
- Margrave Ernest of Austria (d. 1075)
- Abbad III al-Mu'tamid, king of Seville
People of the year 1027 at Familypedia
14 people were born in 1027
13 children were born to the 6 women born in 1027
7 people died in 1027
582 people lived in 1027
Events of the year 1027 at Familypedia
3 people were married in 1027.
|Adèle of France (1009-1079)||Richard III of Normandy (997-1027)+Baldwin V of Flanders (1012-1067)|
|Berengar Raymond I de Barcelona (1005-1035)||Sancha de Castilla (?-?)+Guisla of Lluca (?-?)|
|Richard III of Normandy (997-1027)||Adèle of France (1009-1079)|
There were 0 military battles in 1027.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1027. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|