Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Centuries:||10th century - 11th century - 12th century|
|Decades:|| 1010s 1020s 1030s - 1040s - 1050s 1060s 1070s
|Years:||1043 1044 1045 - 1046 - 1047 1048 1049|
|1046 by topic|
|Lists of leaders|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar||1046 |
|Ab urbe condita||1799|
|Armenian calendar||495 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-798 – -797|
|Coptic calendar||762 – 763|
|Ethiopian calendar||1038 – 1039|
|Hebrew calendar||4806 – 4807|
|- Vikram Samvat||1101 – 1102|
|- Shaka Samvat||968 – 969|
|- Kali Yuga||4147 – 4148|
|Iranian calendar||424 – 425|
|Islamic calendar||437 – 438|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1706|
|Thai solar calendar||1589|
- March 5 — Naser Khosrow begins the seven-year Middle Eastern journey which he would later describe in his book Safarnameh.
- December 20 — Pope Gregory VI accused of simony at Council of Sutri — abdicates as pope.
- December 25 — Pope Clement II succeeds Pope Gregory VI as the 149th pope.
- First contact between the Byzantine Empire and the Seljuks.
- Vatha Pagan Revolt in Hungary — Gerard Sagredo martyred in Budapest.
- Henry III crowned Holy Roman Emperor by Pope Clement II.
- The famous Song Dynasty Chinese judge and magistrate Bao Qingtian writes a memorial to the throne warning about governmental corruption and a foreseeable bankruptcy of the Chinese iron industry if increasingly poorer families continued to be listed on the register for iron-smelting households (while more rich households avoided being listed out of fear for financial calamity). Apparently the government heeded the warning, and was producing more iron product by the year 1078 than China ever had before.
Heads of State
- Byzantine Empire — Constantine IX (reigned 1042–1055)
- England — Edward the Confessor (reigned 1042–1066)
- France — Henri I (reigned 1031–1060)
- Scotland — Macbeth (reigned 1040–1057)
- Ireland — Interregnum (1022–1072)
- Germany — Henry III (King of Germany 1039–1105, Holy Roman Emperor 1046 to 1105)
People of the year 1046 at Familypedia
11 people were born in 1046
2 children were born to the 2 women born in 1046
10 people died in 1046
732 people lived in 1046
Events of the year 1046 at Familypedia
4 people were married in 1046.
|Adelaide di Susa (c1017-1091)||Hermann IV. von Schwaben (c1015-1038) + Enrico de Monferrato (-1044) + Othon de Savoie (c1015-c1057)|
|Bertha de Blois (?-bef1085)||Alain III de Bretagne (997-1040) + Hugues IV du Maine (c1006-1051)|
|Othon de Savoie (c1015-c1057)||Adelaide di Susa (c1017-1091)|
|Hugues IV du Maine (c1006-1051)||Bertha de Blois (?-bef1085)|
There were 0 military battles in 1046.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1046. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|