|Centuries:||10th century - 11th century - 12th century|
|Decades:|| 1030s 1040s 1050s - 1060s - 1070s 1080s 1090s
|Years:||1057 1058 1059 - 1060 - 1061 1062 1063|
|1060 by topic|
|Lists of leaders|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar||1060 |
|Ab urbe condita||1813|
|Armenian calendar||509 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-784 – -783|
|Coptic calendar||776 – 777|
|Ethiopian calendar||1052 – 1053|
|Hebrew calendar||4820 – 4821|
|- Vikram Samvat||1115 – 1116|
|- Shaka Samvat||982 – 983|
|- Kali Yuga||4161 – 4162|
|Iranian calendar||438 – 439|
|Islamic calendar||451 – 452|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1720|
|Thai solar calendar||1603|
- May — The Norman leader Robert Guiscard conquers Taranto.
- October — The Byzantine army defeats the Normans and enter in Taranto.
- Compilation of the New Tang History (China) is completed under a team of scholars led by Ouyang Xiu.
- Chinese poet, calligrapher, and official Cai Xiang publishes his Cha Lu (Record of Tea).
- Spanish Jew Benjamin of Tudela reports that Constantinople has merchant communities from Babylon, Canaan, Egypt, Hungary, Persia, Russia, Sennar and Spain plus 2000 Jews (approximate date).
- Philip I of France begins reign.
- August 4 — King Henry I of France (b. 1008)
- November 14 — Count Geoffrey II of Anjou
- Gruoch, queen of Macbeth
- Çağrı Bey, Seljuk Turks' general and Tuğrul Bey Sarayı's brother, dies in Serahs
- Mei Yaochen, Chinese poet
People of the year 1060 at Familypedia
53 people were born in 1060
43 children were born to the 16 women born in 1060
24 people died in 1060
922 people lived in 1060
Events of the year 1060 at Familypedia
16 people were married in 1060.
There were 0 military battles in 1060.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1060. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|