|Centuries:||10th century - 11th century - 12th century|
|Decades:|| 1040s 1050s 1060s - 1070s - 1080s 1090s 1100s
|Years:||1073 1074 1075 - 1076 - 1077 1078 1079|
|1076 by topic|
|Lists of leaders|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar||1076 |
|Ab urbe condita||1829|
|Armenian calendar||525 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-768 – -767|
|Coptic calendar||792 – 793|
|Ethiopian calendar||1068 – 1069|
|Hebrew calendar||4836 – 4837|
|- Vikram Samvat||1131 – 1132|
|- Shaka Samvat||998 – 999|
|- Kali Yuga||4177 – 4178|
|Iranian calendar||454 – 455|
|Islamic calendar||468 – 469|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1736|
|Thai solar calendar||1619|
- January - The German bishops who have been invested by Henry IV withdraw their allegiance from Pope Gregory VII.
- February 14 — Pope Gregory VII excommunicates Henry IV.
- December 25 — Coronation of Polish King Bolesław II the Bold (Polish: Bolesław Śmiały) in Gniezno.
- Anselm of Canterbury completes Monologion.
- The Almoravids capture the Ghanaian capital of Kumbi.
- Count Dirk V reconquers most of West Frisia from the bishop of Utrecht.
- March 21 — Robert I (b. 1011)
- May 31 — Waltheof (b. 1045) — beheaded on St. Giles's Hill, near Winchester, by the order of William the Conqueror
- December 27 — Prince Svyatoslav II of Kiev (b. 1027)
People of the year 1076 at Familypedia
18 people were born in 1076
9 children were born to the 8 women born in 1076
15 people died in 1076
1021 people lived in 1076
Events of the year 1076 at Familypedia
7 people were married in 1076.
|Raymond of Avignon (1040-1096)||Fille de Posquières|
|Daughter of Sicily (c1060-aft1076)||Hugues de Gerce (-1076)|
|Félicie de Montdidier (?-1123)||Sancho I of Aragon (c1042-1094)|
|Sancho I of Aragon (c1042-1094)||Isabella of Urgell (?-c1071) + Félicie de Montdidier (?-1123)|
|Sancha of Barcelona (c1057-1095)||Guillem I de Cerdanya (c1068-1095)|
|Ermesinda of Navarre (c1047-1110)||Fortun de Yarnóz (?-aft1110)|
|Urraca of Navarre (c1051-1108)||Garcia de Nájera (?-1108)|
There were 0 military battles in 1076.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1076. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|