|Centuries:||10th century - 11th century - 12th century|
|Decades:|| 1040s 1050s 1060s - 1070s - 1080s 1090s 1100s
|Years:||1074 1075 1076 - 1077 - 1078 1079 1080|
|1077 by topic|
|Lists of leaders|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar||1077 |
|Ab urbe condita||1830|
|Armenian calendar||526 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-767 – -766|
|Coptic calendar||793 – 794|
|Ethiopian calendar||1069 – 1070|
|Hebrew calendar||4837 – 4838|
|- Vikram Samvat||1132 – 1133|
|- Shaka Samvat||999 – 1000|
|- Kali Yuga||4178 – 4179|
|Iranian calendar||455 – 456|
|Islamic calendar||469 – 470|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1737|
|Thai solar calendar||1620|
- January 26 — Henry IV visits Pope Gregory VII as a penitent, asking him remove sentence of excommunication.
- January 28 — Walk to Canossa: The excommunication of Henry IV is lifted.
- April 3 — Creation of the first Parliament of Friuli.
- Robert Curthose instigates his first insurrection against his father, William the Conqueror.
- Seljuk Turks capture Nicaea.
- Seljuk Turks capture Jerusalem and kill 3,000 citizens.
- Süleyman I of Rüm becomes the leader of the Sultanate of Rüm in modern Turkey.
- Anush Tigin Gharchai becomes leader of the Khwarezmid Empire in modern Turkey.
- Foundation of the kingdom of Duklja.
- Pope Christodolos of Alexandria ends reign as Coptic Pope.
- The Bayeux Tapestry is made.
- First recorded Trial by combat in England.
- First English Cluniac Benedictine priory established.
- Dionysius V Lazaros becomes Syriac Orthodox Patriarch of Antioch.
- Foundation of the independent state of Friuli in modern Italy.
- Vsevolod of Kiev becomes prince of Kievan Rus'.
- Paul of Caen installed as Abbott of St Albans; St Albans Cathedral commenced.
- April 25 — Geza I of Hungary
- Agnes de Poitou, wife of Henry III and regent (b. 1020)
- King Anawrahta of Myanmar (b. 1044)
- Abolfazl Beyhaghi, Persian historian and author (b. 995)
- Shao Yong (b. 1011) — Song Dynasty China philosopher, cosmologist, poet and historian
- Zhang Zai (b. 1020) — Song Dynasty China Neo-Confucian moral philosopher and cosmologist
People of the year 1077 at Familypedia
11 people were born in 1077
6 children were born to the 5 women born in 1077
22 people died in 1077
1017 people lived in 1077
Events of the year 1077 at Familypedia
10 people were married in 1077.
|Ernst von Babenberg (c1027-1075)||Adelheid von Lausitz (1040-1071) + Suanhild von Ungarnmark (-1120)|
|Ermengol IV of Urgell (1056-1092)||Llucia de La Marche (?-c1078) +Adélaïde de Provence (?-1129)|
|Béatrix de Bigorre (c1038-1095)||Centule V de Béarn (c1030-1090)|
|Centule V de Béarn (c1030-1090)||Gisela de Gascogne (c1040-c1087) + Béatrix de Bigorre (c1038-1095)|
|Roger I of Sicily (1031-1101)||Judith of Évreux (1040-1076)+Erembourge de Mortain (-c1087)+Adelaide del Vasto (c1075-1118)|
|Llucia de La Marche (c1030-c1078)||Artau I de Pallars Sobirà (c1021-1081) + Ermengol IV of Urgell (1056-1092)|
|Ennoguen de Vitré (1060-aft1080)||Renaud de Craon (c1040-1101)|
|Adelheid von Schwaben (bef1077-1090)||Ladislaus I of Hungary (1046-1095)|
|Bertha von Rheinfelden (?-1133)||Ulrich X. von Bregenz (?-1097)|
|Ladislaus I of Hungary (1046-1095)||Adelheid von Schwaben (bef1077-1090)|
There were 0 military battles in 1077.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1077. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|