|Centuries:||10th century - 11th century - 12th century|
|Decades:|| 1060s 1070s 1080s - 1090s - 1100s 1110s 1120s
|Years:||1088 1089 1090 - 1091 - 1092 1093 1094|
|1091 by topic|
|Lists of leaders|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar||1091 |
|Ab urbe condita||1844|
|Armenian calendar||540 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-753 – -752|
|Coptic calendar||807 – 808|
|Ethiopian calendar||1083 – 1084|
|Hebrew calendar||4851 – 4852|
|- Vikram Samvat||1146 – 1147|
|- Shaka Samvat||1013 – 1014|
|- Kali Yuga||4192 – 4193|
|Iranian calendar||469 – 470|
|Islamic calendar||483 – 484|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1751|
|Thai solar calendar||1634|
- Henry, son of William I attempted a coup against his brothers but failed to seize the English throne.
- The Normans took Sicily from the Islamic rulers.
- The Islamic Abbadid dynasty ruling in Spain fell when the Almoravids stormed Seville.
- The Pechenegs besiege Constantinople but are defeated so decisively by Emperor Alexius I that they fade into oblivion.
- Cardiff Castle built.
- Athanasius VI bar Khamoro became Syriac Orthodox Patriarch of Antioch.
- October 23 — A T8/F4 tornado is recorded in St Mary-le-Bow of London, now known as the London Tornado of 1091, destroying London Bridge.
People of the year 1091 at Familypedia
8 people were born in 1091
4 children were born to the 4 women born in 1091
15 people died in 1091
1007 people lived in 1091
Events of the year 1091 at Familypedia
7 people were married in 1091.
|Girard de Gournay (c1076-1099)||Edith de Warenne (1075-aft1125)|
|Yaroslav Svyatopolkovich of Volhynia (c1091-1123)||Daughter of Hungary (c1083-c1130) + Sophia of Poland (c1089-c1112) + Rogneda Mstislavna of Kiev (c1112-c1159)|
|Sofia of Turov (c1110-1158)||Rostislav of Minsk (?-1159)|
|Raymond II de Melgueil (1070-1120)||Marie|
|Edith de Warenne (1075-aft1125)||Girard de Gournay (c1076-1099) + Dreux III de Monchy (1080-)|
|Gilbert II of the Aigle (1080-1118)||Juliane du Perche (1074-1132)|
|Juliane du Perche (1074-1132)||Gilbert II of the Aigle (1080-1118)|
There were 0 military battles in 1091.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1091. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|