|Centuries:||10th century - 11th century - 12th century|
|Decades:|| 1060s 1070s 1080s - 1090s - 1100s 1110s 1120s
|Years:||1096 1097 1098 - 1099 - 1100 1101 1102|
|1099 by topic|
|Lists of leaders|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar||1099 |
|Ab urbe condita||1852|
|Armenian calendar||548 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-745 – -744|
|Coptic calendar||815 – 816|
|Ethiopian calendar||1091 – 1092|
|Hebrew calendar||4859 – 4860|
|- Vikram Samvat||1154 – 1155|
|- Shaka Samvat||1021 – 1022|
|- Kali Yuga||4200 – 4201|
|Iranian calendar||477 – 478|
|Islamic calendar||492 – 493|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1759|
|Thai solar calendar||1642|
1099 also refers to a United States tax form used for, among other purposes, reporting payments made to Independent Contractors. The ubiquity of the form has also led to slang use of the phrase '1099' to refer to the contractors themselves.
- Siege of Jerusalem during the First Crusade:
- June 7 — The First Crusade: The Siege of Jerusalem begins.
- July 8 — 15,000 starving Christian soldiers march around Jerusalem.
- January 13 — Crusaders set fire to Mara, Syria.
- July 15 — Christian soldiers under Godfrey of Bouillon, Robert II of Flanders, Raymond IV of Toulouse and Tancred take Jerusalem after a difficult siege, killing nearly every inhabitant.
- August 12 — the crusaders defeat the Fatimids at the Battle of Ascalon.
- August 14 — Pope Paschal II succeeds Pope Urban II as the 160th pope.
- April 14 — Conrad
- April 20 — Peter Bartholomew
- July 10 — El Cid
- July 29 — Pope Urban II
- December 3 — St. Osmond
- King Donald III of Scotland
People of the year 1099 at Familypedia
9 people were born in 1099
6 children were born to the 4 women born in 1099
17 people died in 1099
973 people lived in 1099
Events of the year 1099 at Familypedia
5 people were married in 1099.
|Ide de Chiny (1078-c1117)||Godefroy I de Louvain (1060-1139)|
|Adelinde de Nevers (c1085-c1132)||Aymon II de Bourbon (1055-1120)|
|Vladimir II Vsevolodovich Monomakh of Kiev (1053-1125)||Gytha of Wessex (1053-1098) + Yefimiya (c1078-1107) + Unknown Cuman|
|Aymon II de Bourbon (1055-1120)||Adelinde de Nevers (c1085-c1132)|
|Godefroy I de Louvain (1060-1139)||Ide de Chiny (1078-c1117) + Clemence de Bourgogne (1078-1129)|
There were 2 military battles in 1099.
|Battle of Rozhne Pole (1099)||1099 JL|
|Battle of the Wiar River (1099)||1099 JL|
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1099. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|