We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Centuries:||11th century - 12th century - 13th century|
|Decades:|| 1140s 1150s 1160s - 1170s - 1180s 1190s 1200s
|Years:||1173 1174 1175 - 1176 - 1177 1178 1179|
|1176 by topic|
|State leaders – Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Category: Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Art and literature|
|1176 in poetry|
|Gregorian calendar||1176 |
|Ab urbe condita||1929|
|Armenian calendar||625 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-668 – -667|
|Coptic calendar||892 – 893|
|Ethiopian calendar||1168 – 1169|
|Hebrew calendar||4936 – 4937|
|- Vikram Samvat||1231 – 1232|
|- Shaka Samvat||1098 – 1099|
|- Kali Yuga||4277 – 4278|
|Iranian calendar||554 – 555|
|Islamic calendar||571 – 572|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1836|
|Thai solar calendar||1719|
- Al-Adil I, the Muslim ruler of Egypt suppressed a revolt by the Christian Copts in the city of Qift, hanging nearly 3000 of them on the trees around the city.
- January — Assize of Northampton.
- May 22 — Murder attempt by the Hashshashin on Saladin near Aleppo.
- Raynald of Chatillon released from prison in Aleppo.
- May 29 — Frederick Barbarossa is defeated in the Battle of Legnano by the Lombard League leading to the pactum Anagninum (the Agreement of Anagni).
- September 17 — Seljuk Turks defeat Manuel I Comnenus at the Battle of Myriokephalon.
- Cathedral of Sens installs first "horologe".
- Construction begins on the London Bridge.
- Aberdeen becomes a royal burgh.
- Carthusian Order approved.
- The first recorded Welsh Eisteddfod is held by Rhys ap Gruffydd at Cardigan.
- Henry de Bohun (d. 1220)
- Leopold VI of Austria (d. 1230)
- William de Longespee (approximate date; d. 1226)
- Saint Sava, Serbian prince and archbishop (d. 1235)
- April 20 — Richard de Clare, English soldier (b. 1130)
- May 13 — Matthias I (b. 1119)
- August 23 — Emperor Rokujo- of Japan (b. 1164)
- October 25 — William d'Aubigny, English politician (b. c. 1109)
- Rosamund Clifford, mistress of Henry II of England (b. 1150)
- Saint Galdino, Italian archdeacon
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1176. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 1176 at Familypedia
19 people were born in 1176
9 children were born to the 7 women born in 1176
22 people died in 1176
1002 people lived in 1176
Events of the year 1176 at Familypedia
9 people were married in 1176.
|Guglielmo del Monferrato (c1140-1177)||Sibylla of Jerusalem (c1159-1190)|
|Otto I von Brandenburg (c1127-1184)||Judith of Poland (c1132-c1173) + Ada van Holland (c1163-1205)|
|Alfonso VIII, King of Castile (1155-1214)||Eleanor of England (1162-1214)|
|Maria Komnene (c1154-c1213)||Amalric I of Jerusalem (1136-1174) + Balian II d'Ibelin (1143-1193)|
|Eleanor of England (1162-1214)||Alfonso VIII, King of Castile (1155-1214)|
|Bohemund III of Antioch (1144-1201)||Orguilleuse d'Harenc + Theodora Komnene + Sibylle de Burzey + Isabelle|
|Thiébaut I de Bar (1158-1214)||Laurette van Loon (c1160-bef1184) + Ermesinde de Brienne (1155-1212) + Ermesinde II. von Luxemburg (1186-1247)|
|Sibylla of Jerusalem (c1159-1190)||Guglielmo del Monferrato (c1140-1177) + Guy de Lusignan (1159-1192)|
|Denise de Déols (1173-1207)||Baldwin II de Redvers (c1140-1188) + André I de Chauvigny (1150-1202)|
There were 0 military battles in 1176.