Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Centuries:||11th century - 12th century - 13th century|
|Decades:|| 1150s 1160s 1170s - 1180s - 1190s 1200s 1210s
|Years:||1185 1186 1187 - 1188 - 1189 1190 1191|
|1188 by topic|
|State leaders – Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Category: Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Art and literature|
|1188 in poetry|
|Gregorian calendar||1188 |
|Ab urbe condita||1941|
|Armenian calendar||637 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-656 – -655|
|Coptic calendar||904 – 905|
|Ethiopian calendar||1180 – 1181|
|Hebrew calendar||4948 – 4949|
|- Vikram Samvat||1243 – 1244|
|- Shaka Samvat||1110 – 1111|
|- Kali Yuga||4289 – 4290|
|Iranian calendar||566 – 567|
|Islamic calendar||583 – 584|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1848|
|Thai solar calendar||1731|
- Saladin unsuccessfully besieges the Hospitaller fortress of Krak des Chevaliers in modern Syria.
- Newgate Prison is built.
- Richard Lionheart allies with Philip II of France against his father, Henry II of England.
- Giraldus Cambrensis and Baldwin of Exeter travel through Wales attempting to recruit men for the Third Crusade.
- The "Saladin tithe" is levied in England.
- Alfonso IX of Leon becomes king of Leon.
- Queen Tamar of Georgia marries David Soslan.
- Cutting of the elm at Gisors.
- August 22 — Ferdinand II of Leon (b. 1137)
- October 11 — Robert I of Dreux, son of Louis VI of France (b. c. 1123)
- Usamah ibn Munqidh, Arab chronicler (b. 1095)
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1188. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 1188 at Familypedia
15 people were born in 1188
8 children were born to the 6 women born in 1188
12 people died in 1188
1006 people lived in 1188
Events of the year 1188 at Familypedia
6 people were married in 1188.
|Amicia Beaumont (c1155-1215)||Simon IV de Montfort (c1156-1187) + Guillaume II des Barres|
|Leo I of Armenia (1150-1219)||Isabelle Unknown (?-c1205) + Sybille de Lusignan (1198-c1241)|
|Iaroslava Ryurikovna (c1174-c1221)||Svyatoslav III Igorevich of Volhynia (1176-1211)|
|Svyatoslav III Igorevich of Volhynia (1176-1211)||Iaroslava Ryurikovna (c1174-c1221)|
|Vladimir Igorevich of Halych (1170-c1213)||Svoboda Konchakovna (c1170-c1220)|
|Denise de Déols (1173-1207)||Baldwin II de Redvers (c1140-1188) + André I de Chauvigny (1150-1202)|
There were 0 military battles in 1188.