1200 1201 1202 - 1203 - 1204 1205 1206
1170s 1180s 1190s - 1200s - 1210s 1220s 1230s
12th century - 13th century - 14th century
|1203 by topic|
|State leaders – Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Category: Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Art and literature|
|1203 in poetry|
|Gregorian calendar||1203 |
|Ab urbe condita||1956|
|Armenian calendar||652 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-641 – -640|
|Coptic calendar||919 – 920|
|Ethiopian calendar||1195 – 1196|
|Hebrew calendar||4963 – 4964|
|- Vikram Samvat||1258 – 1259|
|- Shaka Samvat||1125 – 1126|
|- Kali Yuga||4304 – 4305|
|Iranian calendar||581 – 582|
|Islamic calendar||599 – 600|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1863|
|Thai solar calendar||1746|
- April 16 - Philip II of France enters Rouen, leading to the eventual unification of Normandy and France.
- April 8 - Congress in Bilino Polje, where Ban Kulin officially declared his allegiance to the Roman Catholic Church and denounced the heresy.
- June 23 - Fleet of the Fourth Crusade enters Bosphorus
- July 17 - Fourth Crusade captures Constantinople by assault; the Byzantine emperor Alexius III flees from his capital into exile.
- August 1 - Fourth Crusade elevates Alexius IV as Byzantine emperor, after the citizens of Constantinople proclaim as emperor Isaac II Angelus (Alexius IV's father).
- William de Braose becomes the guardian of Arthur I, and is possibly responsible for his death.
- Minamoto no Sanetomo becomes shogun of the Kamakura Shogunate
- Peter of Blois, French poet and diplomat (born 1135)
- Arthur I (born 1187)
- Dafydd ab Owain Gwynedd, King of Gwynedd
Heads of states
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1203. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 1203 at Familypedia
12 people were born in 1203
6 children were born to the 4 women born in 1203
14 people died in 1203
994 people lived in 1203
Events of the year 1203 at Familypedia
9 people were married in 1203.
|Leopold VI. von Österreich (1176-1230)||Theodora Angelina (c1182-1246)|
|Daughter Maurozomes (c1185-c1232)||Kaykhusraw I of Rum (-1211)|
|Joan of England (1190-1236)||Llywelyn ab Iorwerth (c1173-1240)|
|Unknown of Auvergne (1188-)||Boson III de Turenne (1185-1209)|
|Roger-Bernard II de Foix (1195-1241)||Ermesinde de Castelbon + Ermengarde de Narbonne|
|Bernard III de Montbard (c1170-1212)||Fille de Saudon + Aremburge de Villehardouin|
|Raymond VI de Toulouse (1156-1222)||Ermessinde Pelet (-1176)+ Béatrice Trencavel (1154-1193) + Bourgogne de Lusignan + Joan of England (1165-1199) + Leonor de Aragón (1182-1226)|
|Agnes von Eberstein (c1190-1263)||Friedrich II. von Leiningen (c1185-1237)|
|Friedrich II. von Leiningen (c1185-1237)||Agnes von Eberstein (c1190-1263) + Agnes von Zollern (c1215-c1257)|
There were 0 military battles in 1203.