We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Events and Trends
- 1210 — End of the reign of Emperor Tsuchimikado, emperor of Japan.
- 1210 — Emperor Juntoku ascends to the throne of Japan.
- 1212 — Battle of Navas de Tolosa.
- 1214 — July — Battle of Bouvines; Philip II of France defeats Otto IV of Germany.
- 1215 — Fourth Council of the Lateran.
- 1215 — Otto IV deposed as King of Germany, replaced by Frederick II.
- 1215 — Magna Carta adopted.
- 1215 — Beijing captured by Mongols, initiating the Yuan Dynasty in China.
- 1216 — Dominican Order (Order of Friars Preachers), founded by St. Dominic of Caleruega (1170-1221), approved .
- 1217 — Serbian Grand župan Stefan Nemanjić received the royal crown and title from the Pope.
- 1219 — Serbian Orthodox Church gained autocephality from the Patriarchate of Constantinople, with Saint Sava as its first archbishop.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1210s. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|