1310 1311 1312 - 1313 - 1314 1315 1316
1280s 1290s 1300s - 1310s - 1320s 1330s 1340s
13th century - 14th century - 15th century
|1313 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Category: Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Gregorian calendar||1313 |
|Ab urbe condita||2066|
|Armenian calendar||762 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-531 – -530|
|Coptic calendar||1029 – 1030|
|Ethiopian calendar||1305 – 1306|
|Hebrew calendar||5073 – 5074|
|- Vikram Samvat||1368 – 1369|
|- Shaka Samvat||1235 – 1236|
|- Kali Yuga||4414 – 4415|
|Iranian calendar||691 – 692|
|Islamic calendar||712 – 713|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1973|
|Thai solar calendar||1856|
- November 9 - Louis the Bavarian defeats his cousin Frederick I of Austria at the Battle of Gamelsdorf.
- Siege of Rostock ends.
- Foundation year of the Order of the Rose Cross (Rosicrucian Order), according to the Rosicrucian Fellowship. According to major occult writers, this Order was for the first time expounded in Dante's The Divine Comedy (1308–1321); see references.
- Stefan Uroš II Milutin of Serbia founds the Banjska monastery.
- The Chinese agronomist, government official, and inventor of wooden-based movable type printing Wang Zhen published the Nong Shu (Book of Agriculture).
- June 16 - Giovanni Boccaccio, Italian writer (died 1375)
- July 20 - John Tiptoft, (died 1367)
- August 1 - Emperor Kogon (died 1364)
- August 13 - Aradia di Toscano, female messianic figure in Italian witchcraft
- date unknown
- March - Guillaume de Nogaret, councillor and keeper of the seal to Philip IV of France
- June 18 - John de Burgh, (born 1286)
- August 24 - Henry VII, Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire (born 1275)
- September 16 - Notburga, Austrian saint (born 1265)
- November 18 - Constance of Portugal, Portuguese infanta (born 1290)
- date unknown
- Arnaldus de Villa Nova, alchemist (born 1235)
- Giorgi VI the Minor, King of Georgia
- John Schorne, rector of North Marston in the English county of Buckinghamshire
- Hugo von Trimberg, German Catholic didactic author of the Middle Ages
- Robert Winchelsey, Christian theologian and Archbishop of Canterbury (born 1245)
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1313. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 1313 at Familypedia
13 people were born in 1313
19 children were born to the 7 women born in 1313
22 people died in 1313
958 people lived in 1313
Events of the year 1313 at Familypedia
19 people were married in 1313.
There were 0 military battles in 1313.