1311 1312 1313 - 1314 - 1315 1316 1317
1280s 1290s 1300s - 1310s - 1320s 1330s 1340s
13th century - 14th century - 15th century
|1314 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Category: Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Gregorian calendar||1314 |
|Ab urbe condita||2067|
|Armenian calendar||763 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-530 – -529|
|Coptic calendar||1030 – 1031|
|Ethiopian calendar||1306 – 1307|
|Hebrew calendar||5074 – 5075|
|- Vikram Samvat||1369 – 1370|
|- Shaka Samvat||1236 – 1237|
|- Kali Yuga||4415 – 4416|
|Iranian calendar||692 – 693|
|Islamic calendar||713 – 714|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1974|
|Thai solar calendar||1857|
- March 18 - Jacques de Molay, the 23rd and the last Grand Master of the Knights Templar was burned at the stake.
- June 24 - Battle of Bannockburn. Scottish forces led by Robert the Bruce defeated Edward II of England. Scotland regains its independence.
- The Mappa Mundi (Map of the World) is made. It showed Jerusalem at the centre, as decreed in the Bible.
- Exeter College founded by Walter de Stapledon.
- Amda Siyon starts to rule. He defeats Muslims at Ifat.
- Ramathibodi I, king of Ayutthaya (died 1369)
- Philippa of Hainault, Queen consort of Edward III of England (died 1369)
- Valdemar III of Denmark (died 1364)
- March 4 - Jakub Świnka, Polish Catholic priest
- March 18
- April 20 - Pope Clement V (born 1264)
- November 13 - Albert the Degenerate, Landgrave of Thuringia
- November 29 - King Philip IV of France (born 1268)
- date unknown - Giovanni Pisano, Italian sculptor (born 1250)
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1314. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 1314 at Familypedia
10 people were born in 1314
13 children were born to the 5 women born in 1314
19 people died in 1314
948 people lived in 1314
Events of the year 1314 at Familypedia
7 people were married in 1314.
|Ferran de Mallorca (1278-1316)||Isabelle de Sabran (?-1315) + Isabella of Ibelin (?-?)|
|Charles II d'Alençon (1297-1346)||Jeanne de Joigny (-1336)+Maria de La Cerda y Lara (1310-1379)|
|Maud la Zouche (c1290-1349)||Robert de Holland, 1st Baron Holand (c1283-1328)|
|Idoine de Clifford (c1300-1365)||Henry de Percy, 2nd Baron Percy (1299-1352)|
|Alfonso IV of Aragon (1299-1336)||Teresa of Entença (1300-1327) + Leonor of Castile (1307-1359)|
|Wilhelm I. von Katzenelnbogen (c1263-1331)||Adelheid von Waldeck (c1285-1329) + Jeanne de Montbéliard (c1290-c1349)|
|Adelheid von Waldeck (c1285-1329)||Wilhelm I. von Katzenelnbogen (c1263-1331)|
There were 0 military battles in 1314.