1351 1352 1353 - 1354 - 1355 1356 1357
1320s 1330s 1340s - 1350s - 1360s 1370s 1380s
13th century - 14th century - 15th century
|1354 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Category: Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Gregorian calendar||1354 |
|Ab urbe condita||2107|
|Armenian calendar||803 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-490 – -489|
|Coptic calendar||1070 – 1071|
|Ethiopian calendar||1346 – 1347|
|Hebrew calendar||5114 – 5115|
|- Vikram Samvat||1409 – 1410|
|- Shaka Samvat||1276 – 1277|
|- Kali Yuga||4455 – 4456|
|Iranian calendar||732 – 733|
|Islamic calendar||754 – 755|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 2014|
|Thai solar calendar||1897|
- February 12 - Treaty of Stralsund settles border disputes between the duchies of Mecklenburg and Pomerania.
- October 8 - Cola di Rienzo, self-proclaimed "tribune" of Rome, is killed by an angry mob.
- End of reign of John VI Cantacuzenus, as Byzantine emperor. John V Palaiologos restored as sole emperor after battle with John VI Cantacuzenus.
- The Lao kingdom of Lan Xang is established.
- Sahab-ud-Din becomes Sultan of Kashmir
- The Turks capture the cities of Kallipolis and Didymoteicho from the Byzantine Empire.
- The sultan of Morocco appoints a scribe to write an account of the travels of Ibn Battuta.
- Constance of Castile, wife of John of Gaunt (died 1394)
- Beyazid I, sultan of the Ottoman Empire (died 1403)
- Cola di Rienzi, Roman tribune
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1354. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 1354 at Familypedia
14 people were born in 1354
4 children were born to the 5 women born in 1354
22 people died in 1354
866 people lived in 1354
Events of the year 1354 at Familypedia
11 people were married in 1354.
There were 0 military battles in 1354.