1364 1365 1366 - 1367 - 1368 1369 1370
1330s 1340s 1350s - 1360s - 1370s 1380s 1390s
13th century - 14th century - 15th century
|1367 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Category: Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Gregorian calendar||1367 |
|Ab urbe condita||2120|
|Armenian calendar||816 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-477 – -476|
|Coptic calendar||1083 – 1084|
|Ethiopian calendar||1359 – 1360|
|Hebrew calendar||5127 – 5128|
|- Vikram Samvat||1422 – 1423|
|- Shaka Samvat||1289 – 1290|
|- Kali Yuga||4468 – 4469|
|Iranian calendar||745 – 746|
|Islamic calendar||768 – 769|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 2027|
|Thai solar calendar||1910|
- Pedro of Castile restored as King of Castile (now in Spain) after defeating his half-brother, Henry II, at the Battle of Nájera. Pedro aided in the battle by the English and Henry by the French.
- Ferdinand I becomes King of Portugal after the death of his father, Peter I.
- Pope Urban V makes the first attempt to move the Papacy back to Rome from Avignon. This move is reversed in 1370 when he is forced to return to Avignon and shortly afterwards dies.
- Charles V creates the first royal library in France.
- Otto I becomes Duke of the independent city of Göttingen (now in Germany) after the death of his father, Ernst I.
- A stone wall is built around Moscow to resist invasion by Lithuania.
- The University of Pécs is founded in Hungary.
- January 6 - King Richard II of England (died 1400)
- April 3 - King Henry IV of England (died 1413)
- May 19 - Asher Morte, French Revolutionary (d. ????)
- Mary of Enghien, Queen of Naples (d. 1446)
- Michael de la Pole (died 1415)
- January 18 - King Peter I of Portugal (born 1320)
- December 28 - Ashikaga Yoshiakira, Japanese shogun (born 1330)
- Gil Alvarez De Albornoz, Spanish cardinal
- Sohier of Enghien, titular Duke of Athens
- Duke Ernst I of Göttingen
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1367. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 1367 at Familypedia
22 people were born in 1367
8 children were born to the 9 women born in 1367
17 people died in 1367
865 people lived in 1367
Events of the year 1367 at Familypedia
9 people were married in 1367.
|Konrad II. von Oldenburg (c1336-1401)||Kunigunde von Diepholz|
|Dmitri Ivanovich Donskoy (1350-1389)||Yevdokiya Dmitriyevna (1352-1407)|
|Yevdokiya Dmitriyevna (1352-1407)||Dmitri Ivanovich Donskoy (1350-1389)|
|Katarina of Cilli (c1334-1389)||Albrecht III, Count of Görz-Lienz (c1308-c1365) + Johann II, Truchsess von Waldburg (c1350-1424)|
|Heinrich IV. von Fürstenberg (c1344-1408)||Adelheid von Hohenlohe-Weikersheim (-1370)+Sophie von Zollern-Schalksburg (c1345-aft1427)|
|Ulrich IV. von Hanau (c1334-bef1380)||Elisabeth von Wertheim (1340-1380)|
|Eberhard V. von Katzenelnbogen (c1322-1402)||Agnes von Diez (c1324-1399)|
|Günther XXIX. von Schwarzburg-Wachsenburg (-1395)||Jutta von Schwarzburg-Blankenburg (c1346-)|
|Elisabeth von Wertheim (1340-1380)||Ulrich IV. von Hanau (c1334-bef1380)|
There were 1 military battles in 1367.
|Battle of Nájera||3 April 1367 JL|