Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
1366 1367 1368 - 1369 - 1370 1371 1372
1330s 1340s 1350s - 1360s - 1370s 1380s 1390s
13th century - 14th century - 15th century
|1369 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Category: Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Gregorian calendar||1369 |
|Ab urbe condita||2122|
|Armenian calendar||818 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-475 – -474|
|Coptic calendar||1085 – 1086|
|Ethiopian calendar||1361 – 1362|
|Hebrew calendar||5129 – 5130|
|- Vikram Samvat||1424 – 1425|
|- Shaka Samvat||1291 – 1292|
|- Kali Yuga||4470 – 4471|
|Iranian calendar||747 – 748|
|Islamic calendar||770 – 771|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 2029|
|Thai solar calendar||1912|
- King Charles V of France renounces the treaty of Brétigny and war is declared between France and England. The French recapture most of Aquitaine.
- Venice repels Hungarian invasion.
- Hugues Aubriot founds the Bastille in Paris.
- Tamerlane names the city of Samarkand as the capital of his empire.
- Košice becomes the first town in Europe to be granted its own coat of arms.
- The Turks invade Bulgaria.
- The Edward the Black Prince ends his military alliance with Pedro of Castile due to ill-health. Pedro subsequently loses the Battle of Montiel to an alliance between the French and his half-brother Henry II. Henry murders Pedro after the battle and becomes King of Castille for a second time.
- The Thai Kingdom of Ayutthaya conquers Cambodia for a second time.
- Financed by Charles V of France, Welshman Owain Lawgoch launches an invasion fleet against the English in an attempt to claim the throne of Wales. A storm causes Owain to abandon the invasion.
- Duong Nhat Le succeeds Tran Hao as King of Vietnam.
- The Hongwu Emperor of the Chinese Ming Dynasty issued a decree ordering every country magistrate in the empire to open a Confucian school of learning.
- Isabeau de Bavière, queen of Charles VI of France (died 1435)
- William de Ros, Lord Treasurer of England (died 1414)
- John Dunstaple, English composer (died 1453)
- Jan Hus, Bohemian religious reformer (died 1415)
- January 17 - King Peter I of Cyprus (murdered) (born 1328)
- March 23 - King Pedro of Castile (born 1334)
- August 15 - Philippa of Hainault, queen of Edward III of England
- September 12 - Blanche of Lancaster, wife of John of Gaunt (plague) (b. 1345)
- October 3 - Margarete Maultasch, Countess of Tyrol (born 1318)
- John Chandos, English knight
- Patrick Dunbar (born 1285)
- Ramathibodi I, first king of Ayutthaya (born 1314)
- Agnes Dunbar
- Thomas de Beauchamp
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1369. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 1369 at Familypedia
10 people were born in 1369
8 children were born to the 5 women born in 1369
29 people died in 1369
851 people lived in 1369
Events of the year 1369 at Familypedia
10 people were married in 1369.
|Helene von Orlamünde (c1330-1369)||Henry VII of Brzeg (c1344-1399)|
|Charles III of Naples (1345-1386)||Margaret di Durazzo (1347-1412)|
|Margaret di Durazzo (1347-1412)||Charles III of Naples (1345-1386)|
|Margaret Mowbray (c1361-1399)||Reginald Lucy (c1360-1437)|
|Henry VII of Brzeg (c1344-1399)||Helene von Orlamünde (c1330-1369) + Margaret of Masovia (bef1358-1392)|
|Władysław of Opole (c1332-1401)||Elisabeth (1340-c1369) + Euphemia of Masovia (c1352-1424)|
|Margaret III of Flanders (1348-1405)||Philippe de Bourgogne (1346-1361)+Philip of Burgundy (1342-1404)|
|Leo V of Armenia (1342-1393)||Marguerite de Soissons (?-1381)|
|Adolf III. von der Mark (?-1394)||Margarete von Jülich (-1425)|
|Margarete von Jülich (-1425)||Adolf III. von der Mark (?-1394)|
There were 0 military battles in 1369.