The Sandman Will Keep You Awake - The Loop
Do you like this video?
1370 1371 1372 - 1373 - 1374 1375 1376
1340s 1350s 1360s - 1370s - 1380s 1390s 1400s
13th century - 14th century - 15th century
|1373 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Category: Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Gregorian calendar||1373 |
|Ab urbe condita||2126|
|Armenian calendar||822 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-471 – -470|
|Coptic calendar||1089 – 1090|
|Ethiopian calendar||1365 – 1366|
|Hebrew calendar||5133 – 5134|
|- Vikram Samvat||1428 – 1429|
|- Shaka Samvat||1295 – 1296|
|- Kali Yuga||4474 – 4475|
|Iranian calendar||751 – 752|
|Islamic calendar||774 – 775|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 2033|
|Thai solar calendar||1916|
- March 24 - Treaty of Santarém is signed between D. Fernando of Portugal and Henrique II of Castile ending the second war between the two countries.
- Bristol is made an independent county.
- 13 May — Julian of Norwich receives the sixteen Revelations of Divine Love
- Anglo-Portuguese alliance signed. It is currently the oldest active treaty in the world.
- Founding of the city of Phnom Penh, now the capital city of Cambodia.
- Philip II of Taranto & Achaea hands over the rule of Achaea (now southern Greece) to his cousin Joan I of Naples.
- Leo VI succeeds his distant cousin, Constantine VI, as King of Armenian Cilicia (now southern Turkey).
- A city wall is built around Lisbon, Portugal to resist invasion by Castile.
- Tran Kinh succeeds Tran Phu as King of Vietnam.
- Byzantine co-emperor Andronikos IV Palaiologos rebels against his father, John V Palaiologos, for agreeing to let Constantinople become a vassal of the Ottoman Empire. The rebellion fails and Ottoman Emperor Murad I commands John V Palaiologos to blind his son in one eye.
- The death of Sultan Muhammad as-Said begins a period of political instability in Morocco.
- Merton College Library is built in Oxford, England.
- The Adina Mosque is built in Bengal.
- July 23 - Saint Birgitta, Swedish saint (born 1303)
- Constantine VI of Armenia (assassinated)
- Robert le Coq, French bishop and councillor
- Humphrey de Bohun (born 1342)
- December 7 - Rafał z Tarnowa, Polish nobleman (born abt. 1330)
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1373. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 1373 at Familypedia
17 people were born in 1373
8 children were born to the 8 women born in 1373
15 people died in 1373
874 people lived in 1373
Events of the year 1373 at Familypedia
17 people were married in 1373.
There were 0 military battles in 1373.