Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
1379 1380 1381 - 1382 - 1383 1384 1385
1350s 1360s 1370s - 1380s - 1390s 1400s 1410s
13th century - 14th century - 15th century
|1382 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Category: Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Gregorian calendar||1382 |
|Ab urbe condita||2135|
|Armenian calendar||831 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-462 – -461|
|Coptic calendar||1098 – 1099|
|Ethiopian calendar||1374 – 1375|
|Hebrew calendar||5142 – 5143|
|- Vikram Samvat||1437 – 1438|
|- Shaka Samvat||1304 – 1305|
|- Kali Yuga||4483 – 4484|
|Iranian calendar||760 – 761|
|Islamic calendar||783 – 784|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 2042|
|Thai solar calendar||1925|
- Khan Tokhtamysh of the Golden Horde, overruns Moscow as punishment for Grand Prince Dmitri Donskoi's resistance to Khan Mamai of the Blue Horde in the 1370s. Dmitri Donskoi pledges his loyalty to Tokhtamysh and is allowed to remain as ruler of Moscow & Vladimir.
- John Wyclif's teachings are condemned by the Synod of London.
- The Ottomans take Sofia from the Bulgarians.
- August: The iconic painting The Black Madonna of Czestochowa is brought from Jerusalem to the Jasna Góra monastery in Poland.
- September, 30: The inhabitants of Trieste (now in northern Italy) donate their city to Duke Leopold III of Austria
- After a five year revolt, Berkuk deposes Hajji II as Mamluk Sultan of Egypt, marking the end of the Bahri dynasty and the start of the Burji dynasty.
- Death of Louis I of Hungary and Poland.
- Charles of Durazzo executes the imprisoned Joan I of Naples and succeeds her as Charles III of Naples.
- Ibrahim I is selected to succeed Husheng as Shah of Shirvan (now Azerbaijan).
- Kęstutis, the Grand Duke of Lithuania, is taken prisoner by former Grand Duke Jogaila whilst meeting him to hold negotiations. Kęstutis is subsequently murdered and Jogaila regains rule of Lithuania.
- Ahmad deposes his brother, Husain, as ruler of the Jalayirid dynasty in western Persia.
- James I succeeds his nephew, Peter II, as King of Cyprus.
- Rana Lakha succeeds Rana Kshetra Singh as ruler of Mewar (now part of western India).
- Konrad III Zöllner von Rotenstein succeeds Winrich von Kniprode as Grand Master of the Teutonic Knights.
- Balša II of Zeta (now Montenegro) conquers Albania.
- Dawit I succeeds his brother, Newaya Maryam, as Emperor of Ethiopia.
- Winchester College is founded in England.
- Duke Frederick IV of Austria (died 1439)
- Eric of Pomerania, King of Norway, Sweden and Denmark (died 1459)
- Richard de Beauchamp (died 1439)
- Lope de Barrientos, a powerful bishop in Castile
- April 5 - Janusz Suchywilk, Polish nobleman
- May 12 - Queen Joan I of Naples (born 1327)
- August 3 - Kestutis, Grand Duke of Lithuania (born 1297)
- August 13 - Eleanor of Aragon, queen of John I of Castile (born 1358)
- October 13 - King Peter II of Cyprus
- Philip van Artevelde, Flemish patriot (born 1340)
- King Louis I of Hungary (born 1326)
- Nicole Oresme, French philosopher (born 1325)
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1382. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 1382 at Familypedia
15 people were born in 1382
1 children were born to the 4 women born in 1382
21 people died in 1382
884 people lived in 1382
Events of the year 1382 at Familypedia
10 people were married in 1382.
|Thomas Bardolf, 5th Baron Bardolf (1369-1408)||Anice de Cromwell (-1421)|
|Agnes Crophill (c1371-1436)||Walter Devereux (c1361-1402)+John Parr (c1383-1408)+John Merbury (-1438)|
|Henry VIII of Zagan (c1357-1397)||Katharina of Opole (c1367-1420)|
|Katharina of Opole (c1367-1420)||Henry VIII of Zagan (c1357-1397)|
|Richard II of England (1367-1400)||Anne of Bohemia (1366-1394)+Isabella de Valois (1389-1409)|
|John Russell (-1405)||Anne de la Planches (c1333-)+Margaret Hastings (-1397)|
|Carlo Visconti (1359-1403)||Béatrix d'Armagnac (c1367-1410)|
|Béatrix d'Armagnac (c1367-1410)||Gaston IV de Foix (-1382) + Carlo Visconti (1359-1403)|
|Margaret de Stafford (c1364-1396)||Ralph de Neville, 1st Earl of Westmorland (c1364-1425)|
|Marie de Sully (1360-1400)||Charles de Berry (1362-1382)+Guy VI de La Trémoille (-1398)+Charles of Albret (c1370-1415)|
There were 0 military battles in 1382.