Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Centuries:||13th century - 14th century - 15th century|
|Decades:|| 1350s 1360s 1370s - 1380s - 1390s 1400s 1410s
|Years:||1384 1385 1386 - 1387 - 1388 1389 1390|
|1387 in topic:|
|Subjects: Archaeology – Architecture –|
|Art – Literature – Music – Science|
|Leaders: State leaders – Colonial governors|
|Category: Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Births – Deaths – Marriages|
- Sigismund, the future Holy Roman Emperor and husband of Queen Mary of Hungary, orders the murder of his mother-in-law, Elizabeta Kotromanic, and declares himself joint ruler of Hungary.
- Timur conquers the Muzaffarid Empire in central Persia and appoints three puppet rulers.
- Khan Tokhtamysh of the Golden Horde invades the Timurid Empire but has to soon after withdraw due to heavy snow.
- August 23 - Death of Olaf, King of Norway and Denmark and claimant to the throne of Sweden. The vacant thrones come under the regency of his mother Margaret I of Denmark who would soon become Queen in her own right.
- December 19 - Battle of Radcot Bridge: forces loyal to Richard II of England defeated by a group of rebellious barons known as the Lords Appellant. Richard II is imprisoned until he agrees replace all the councillors in his court.
- Geoffrey Chaucer begins writing The Canterbury Tales.
- Battle of Castagnaro between the Italian cities of Verona and Padua. Padua, led by John Hawkwood, is victorious over Giovanni Ordelaffi led Verona.
- Charles III ascends to the throne of Navarre after the death of his father, Charles II.
- John I succeeds his father, Peter IV, as King of Aragon and Valencia, and forms an alliance with France and Castille.
- Magha II succeeds his brother, Musa II, as Mansa of the Mali Empire.
- June 2 - John Holland, a maternal half-brother of Richard II of England, is created Earl of Huntingdon.
- August 9 - King Henry V of England (died 1422)
- Henriette of Mömpelgard, countess of Mömpelgard and regent of Württemberg (died 1444)
- Isabella of Valois, Princess of France (died 1410)
- July 20 - Robert IV of Artois (poisoned) (b. 1356)
- July 22 - Franz Ackerman, Flemish statesman (born 1330)
- August 23 - King Olaf IV of Norway/Olaf III of Denmark (born 1370)
- Peter IV of Aragon (born 1319)
- Richard Og Burke, second Clanricarde
- Peter de la Mare, English politician
- King Charles II of Navarre (born 1332)
- Elizabeta Kotromanic, regent of Hungary
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1387. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 1387 at Familypedia
17 people were born in 1387
11 children were born to the 7 women born in 1387
14 people died in 1387
891 people lived in 1387
Events of the year 1387 at Familypedia
12 people were married in 1387.
|Thomas Clifford, 6th Baron de Clifford (c1363-1391)||Elizabeth de Ros (c1358-1424)|
|Nicholas II Garai (1367-1433)||Teodora Jelena Lazarević (c1370-1405) + Anna of Cilli (1384-1438)|
|Alfonso Enríquez de Castilla (1354-1429)||Juana de Mendoza|
|Philippa of Lancaster (1360-1415)||John I of Portugal (1357-1433)|
|Siemowit IV of Mazovia (c1353-1426)||Alexandra of Lithuania (c1368-1434)|
|Egidia Stewart (c1365-)||William Douglas (-c1392)|
|Isabella Stewart (c1348-c1410)||James Douglas, 2nd Earl of Douglas (c1358-1388)+John Edmonston (-aft1387)|
|John I of Portugal (1357-1433)||Philippa of Lancaster (1360-1415)+Inês Peres Esteves (c1350-c1400)|
|Marie de Maulévrier (1369-1407)||Jacques I de Montberon (c1350-1422)|
|Jacques I de Montberon (c1350-1422)||Marie de Maulévrier (1369-1407) + Marguerite de Sancerre (1355-1419)|
|Alexandra of Lithuania (c1368-1434)||Siemowit IV of Mazovia (c1353-1426)|
|Elena of Lithuania (c1360-1438)||Vladimir Andreyevich of Serpukhov (1353-1410)|
There were 0 military battles in 1387.