Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Centuries:||14th century - 15th century - 16th century|
|Decades:|| 1400s 1410s 1420s - 1430s - 1440s 1450s 1460s
|Years:||1435 1436 1437 - 1438 - 1439 1440 1441|
|1438 in topic:|
|Subjects: Archaeology – Architecture –|
|Art – Literature – Music – Science|
|Leaders: State leaders – Colonial governors|
|Category: Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
Events of 1438
- January 1 - Albert II of Habsburg becomes King of Hungary.
- March 18 - Albert II of Habsburg becomes King of Germany.
- Eric of Pomerania, King of Sweden, Denmark and Norway loses direct control of Sweden. Karl Knutsson Bonde is elected Regent of Sweden.
- Pachacuti who would later create Tahuantinsuyu, or Inca Empire became the ruler of Cuzco.
- In Italy, the siege of Brescia by the condottieri troops of Niccolò Piccinino was raised after the arrival of Scaramuccia da Forlì.
|Gregorian calendar||1438 |
|Ab urbe condita||2191|
|Armenian calendar||887 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-406 – -405|
|Coptic calendar||1154 – 1155|
|Ethiopian calendar||1430 – 1431|
|Hebrew calendar||5198 – 5199|
|- Vikram Samvat||1493 – 1494|
|- Shaka Samvat||1360 – 1361|
|- Kali Yuga||4539 – 4540|
|Iranian calendar||816 – 817|
|Islamic calendar||841 – 842|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 2098|
|Thai solar calendar||1981|
- December 1 - Peter II (died 1503)
- date unknown - Husayn Bayqarah, Timurid ruler of Herat (died 1506)
- probable - Edmund Beaufort, English nobleman and military commander during the Wars of the Roses (died 1471)
- April 24 - Humphrey FitzAlan (born 1429)
- September 13 - King Edward of Portugal (born 1391)
- October 16 - Anne of Gloucester, English noblewoman (born 1383)
- October 20 - Jacopo della Quercia, Sienese sculptor (born c. 1374)
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1438. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 1438 at Familypedia
22 people were born in 1438
13 children were born to the 10 women born in 1438
18 people died in 1438
888 people lived in 1438
Events of the year 1438 at Familypedia
6 people were married in 1438.
|Catherine de Bretagne (1428-1476)||Guillaume VII de Chalon-Arlay (c1418-1475)|
|Alexander Gordon, 1st Earl of Huntly (-1470)||Egidia Hay+Elizabeth Crichton (-c1470)+unknown Cumming|
|Guillaume VII de Chalon-Arlay (c1418-1475)||Catherine de Bretagne (1428-1476)|
|Alexander, 7th of Skene (c1430-1470)||Mariot of Kinarde (c1430-)|
|Katherine Talbot (1418-1500)||Nicholas de Eaton (1405-1470)|
|Katherine de la Pole (1416-1488)||Miles Stapleton (1408-1466)|
There were 0 military battles in 1438.