Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Centuries:||14th century - 15th century - 16th century|
|Decades:|| 1440s 1450s 1460s - 1470s - 1480s 1490s 1500s
|Years:||1471 1472 1473 - 1474 - 1475 1476 1477|
|1474 in topic:|
|Subjects: Archaeology – Architecture –|
|Art – Literature – Music – Science|
|Leaders: State leaders – Colonial governors|
|Category: Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
- December 12 - Upon the death of Henry IV of Castile a civil war ensues between his designated successor Isabella I of Castile and her sister Juana who was supported by her husband, Alfonso V of Portugal. Isabella won the civil war after a lengthy struggle when her husband, Ferdinand II of Aragon, the newly crowned king of Aragon, comes to her aid.
- March 1 - Angela Merici, Italian religious leader and saint (died 1540)
- May 18 - Isabella d'Este, Marquise of Mantua (died 1539)
- September 8 - Ludovico Ariosto, Italian poet (died 1533)
- October 13 - Mariotto Albertinelli, Italian painter (died 1515)
- date unknown
- November 27 - Guillaume Dufay, Flemish composer (born 1397)
- December 11 - King Henry IV of Castile (born 1425)
- date unknown
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1474. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 1474 at Familypedia
15 people were born in 1474
9 children were born to the 6 women born in 1474
20 people died in 1474
908 people lived in 1474
Events of the year 1474 at Familypedia
18 people were married in 1474.
There were 0 military battles in 1474.