Events and Trends
- 1490: Tirant lo Blanc by Joanot Martorell & Martí Joan De Galba is published.
- 1492: Arrival at the Caribbean by Christopher Columbus.
- 1492: Moors driven from Spain
- 1492: Sephardic Jews expulsion from Spain
- King Ferdinand II of Aragon (1479–1516)
- Queen Isabella of Castile (1474–1504)
- King Henry VII of England (1485–1509)
- King Charles VIII of France (1483–1498)
- King Louis XII of France (1498–1515)
- Frederick III (1440–1493)
- Maximilian I (1493–1519)
- King James IV of Scotland (1488–1513)
- Duke Ivan III of Russia
- King John I of Denmark
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1490s. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|