|Centuries:||0th century - 1st century - 2nd century|
|Decades:|| -20s -10s 0s - 10s - 20s 30s 40s
|Years:||16 17 18 - 19 - 20 21 22|
|Gregorian calendar||19 |
|Ab urbe condita||772|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1825 – -1824|
|Coptic calendar||-265 – -264|
|Ethiopian calendar||11 – 12|
|Hebrew calendar||3779 – 3780|
|- Vikram Samvat||74 – 75|
|- Shaka Samvat||N/A|
|- Kali Yuga||3120 – 3121|
|Iranian calendar||603 BP – 602 BP|
|Islamic calendar||622 BH – 621 BH|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 679|
|Thai solar calendar||562|
- Maroboduus, king of the Marcomanni, is deposed by Catualda. This ends the threat to the Romans from German tribes until the reign of Marcus Aurelius. Rome places them under its protection.
- Julius Caesar Germanicus (33), Roman commandant of the Rhine legions and the best loved of Roman princes, dies of poisoning. On his deathbed he accuses Piso, the governor of Syria, of poisoning him.
- Tiberius expels the Egyptians from Rome, and deports 4,000 Jews from Sicily.
- Agrippina the Elder accuses Gnaeus Calpurnius Piso, governor of Syria, of having assassinated her husband Germanicus in Antioch. Piso commits suicide in Rome.
- A Triumphal Arch is built for Germanicus in Saintes.
- Last year (6th) of Tianfeng era of the Chinese Xin Dynasty.
- First flying machine, according to the Hanshu.
- Gondophares becomes king of the Saces.
People of the year 19 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 19
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 19
1 people died in 19
|Father||Mother||Age at death|
|Ion Manolescu-Strunga (1889-1951)||Nicolae Manolescu-Strunga (1850-1910)|
3 people lived in 19
|Aaltje Stam (1811-1860)||Pieter Stam (1775-1858)||Sijbregje Leek (1777-1847)|
|Jesus (c6BC-c31)||Joseph ben Jacob (c25 BC-)||Mary (mother of Jesus)|
|Clodomir I der West-Franken (c3-)||Marcomir der West-Franken (bef14BC-)|
Events of the year 19 at Familypedia
0 people were married in 19.
There were 0 military battles in 19.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 19. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|