We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Centuries:||2nd century - 3rd century - 4th century|
|Decades:|| 190s 200s 210s - 220s - 230s 240s 250s
|Years:||223 224 225 - 226 - 227 228 229|
|Gregorian calendar||226 |
|Ab urbe condita||979|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1618 – -1617|
|Coptic calendar||-58 – -57|
|Ethiopian calendar||218 – 219|
|Hebrew calendar||3986 – 3987|
|- Vikram Samvat||281 – 282|
|- Shaka Samvat||148 – 149|
|- Kali Yuga||3327 – 3328|
|Iranian calendar||396 BP – 395 BP|
|Islamic calendar||408 BH – 407 BH|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 886|
|Thai solar calendar||769|
- Cao Rui becomes emperor of the Kingdom of Wei of China.
- Ardashir I, a vassal of Parthian king Artabanus V, defeats Artabanus V at Hormuz and is crowned "King of Kings" of Persia (Iran), beginning the 400 year-reign of the Sassanid Empire.
- The Empire of Parthia falls.
- A merchant from the Roman Empire called "Qin Lun" by the Chinese, arrives in Jiaozhi (near modern Hanoi) and is taken to see Sun Quan, the King of Wu, who requests him to make a report on his native country and people. He is given an escort for the return trip including a present of ten male and ten female "blackish-coloured dwarfs." However, the officer in charge of the Chinese escort dies on the way and Qin Lun has to continue his journey home alone. See:  An annotated translation of the Weilue.
- June 29 - Cao Pi, Emperor of the Kingdom of Wei of China
- Shi Xie, ruler of Jiaozhi
- Shi Hui, son of Shi Xie
- Shi Zhi, eldest son of Shi Xie
- Artabanus IV, last ruler of the Parthian empire
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 226. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 226 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 226
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 226
0 people died in 226
5 people lived in 226
Events of the year 226 at Familypedia
0 people were married in 226.
There were 0 military battles in 226.