|Centuries:||4th century · 5th century · 6th century|
|Decades:||440s 450s 460s 470s 480s 490s 500s|
|Years:||472 473 474 475 476 477 478|
|Gregorian calendar||475 |
|Ab urbe condita||1228|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1369 – -1368|
|Coptic calendar||191 – 192|
|Ethiopian calendar||467 – 468|
|Hebrew calendar||4235 – 4236|
|- Vikram Samvat||530 – 531|
|- Shaka Samvat||397 – 398|
|- Kali Yuga||3576 – 3577|
|Iranian calendar||147 BP – 146 BP|
|Islamic calendar||152 BH – 151 BH|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1135|
|Thai solar calendar||1018|
Western Roman Empire
- 28 August — Orestes forces western Julius Nepos to flee and declares his son, Romulus Augustus, to be emperor.
- Euric, king of the Visigoths, returns Provence to Rome in exchange for full independence.
Eastern Roman Empire
- 9 January — Byzantine Emperor Zeno is forced to flee from Constantinople.
- 12 January — Basiliscus is acclaimed emperor in Constantinople.
- 9 April — Basiliscus issues a circular letter (Enkyklikon) to the bishops of his empire, supporting the Monophysiste christological position.
- Bodhidharma travels to China (approximate date).
- Gongju becomes the capital of Baekje, after Baekje loses the Han River valley to Goguryeo.
- The compilation of the Babylonian Talmud, the source of the majority of Jewish Halakha, is completed.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 475. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 475 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 475
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 475
2 people died in 475
|Father||Mother||Age at death|
|Tonantius Ferreolus (c420-475)||Ferreolus (c390-?)||Syagria (c390-?)||55|
|Flavius Magnus (c400-475)||75|
7 people lived in 475
Events of the year 475 at Familypedia
0 people were married in 475.
There were 0 military battles in 475.