|Centuries:||0th century - 1st century - 2nd century|
|Decades:|| -30s -20s -10s - 0s - 10s 20s 30s
|Years:||2 3 4 - 5 - 6 7 8|
|Gregorian calendar||5 |
|Ab urbe condita||758|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1839 – -1838|
|Coptic calendar||-279 – -278|
|Ethiopian calendar||-3 – -2|
|Hebrew calendar||3765 – 3766|
|- Vikram Samvat||60 – 61|
|- Shaka Samvat||N/A|
|- Kali Yuga||3106 – 3107|
|Iranian calendar||617 BP – 616 BP|
|Islamic calendar||636 BH – 635 BH|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 665|
|Thai solar calendar||548|
- Rome acknowledges Cunobelinus, King of the Catuvellauni, as King of Britain.
- Germanic Tribes Cimbri and Charydes send ambassadors to Rome.
- Gnaeus Cornelius Cinna Magnus and Lucius Valerius Messalla Volesus (or Gaius Ateius Capito) become Roman consuls.
- Tiberius conquers Germania Inferior.
- Agrippina the Elder marries Germanicus her second cousin.
- Livilla marries Drusus Julius Caesar, Tiberius's son.
- Polycharmus Azenius becomes Archon of Athens.
- Emperor Ping of Han is assassinated. Grand Empress Dowager Wang appoints Wang Mang as acting emperor of Han until a suitable successor is found to replace the childless Ping.
- Julia, daughter of Julius Caesar Drusus and Livilla (d. 43).
- Drusilla of Mauretania.
- Ruzi Ying, great-grandson of Emperor Xuan of Han, Emperor of China (d. 25).
- Yin Lihua, Empress of China (d. 64).
- Saint Paul (approximate date).
- Ping of Han, Emperor of China (born 14 BC) is assassinated (presumably poisoned) on the orders of Wang Mang.
People of the year 5 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 5
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 5
0 people died in 5
2 people lived in 5
|Jesus (c6BC-c31)||Joseph ben Jacob (c25 BC-)||Mary (mother of Jesus)|
|Clodomir I der West-Franken (c3-)||Marcomir der West-Franken (bef14BC-)|
Events of the year 5 at Familypedia
0 people were married in 5.
There were 0 military battles in 5.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 5. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|