|Centuries:||5th century · 6th century · 7th century|
|Decades:||540s 550s 560s 570s 580s 590s 600s|
|Years:||571 572 573 574 575 576 577|
|Gregorian calendar||574 |
|Ab urbe condita||1327|
|Armenian calendar||23 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-1270 – -1269|
|Coptic calendar||290 – 291|
|Ethiopian calendar||566 – 567|
|Hebrew calendar||4334 – 4335|
|- Vikram Samvat||629 – 630|
|- Shaka Samvat||496 – 497|
|- Kali Yuga||3675 – 3676|
|Iranian calendar||48 BP – 47 BP|
|Islamic calendar||50 BH – 48 BH|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1234|
|Thai solar calendar||1117|
- Áedán mac Gabráin becomes king of Dál Riata.
- After the death of King Cleph, the Lombards are without a king for the next ten years.
- Cantabria is conquered by Visigothic King Liuvigild.
- Uthman ibn Affan, caliph (approximate date)
- Prince Shotoku, regent of Japan
- Xiao Yu, Chinese prince of the Liang Dynasty, later an official serving the Sui Dynasty and Tang Dynasty (d. 647)
- July 7 — Pope John III
- Cleph, king of the Lombards (killed by one of his servants)
- Conall mac Comgaill, King of Dál Riata
- Empress Dowager Chinu
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 574. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 574 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 574
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 574
0 people died in 574
17 people lived in 574
Events of the year 574 at Familypedia
0 people were married in 574.
There were 0 military battles in 574.