|Centuries:||0th century - 1st century - 2nd century|
|Decades:|| 30s 40s 50s - 60s - 70s 80s 90s
|Years:||66 67 68 - 69 - 70 71 72|
|Gregorian calendar||69 |
|Ab urbe condita||822|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1775 – -1774|
|Coptic calendar||-215 – -214|
|Ethiopian calendar||61 – 62|
|Hebrew calendar||3829 – 3830|
|- Vikram Samvat||124 – 125|
|- Shaka Samvat||N/A|
|- Kali Yuga||3170 – 3171|
|Iranian calendar||553 BP – 552 BP|
|Islamic calendar||570 BH – 569 BH|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 729|
|Thai solar calendar||612|
- The Year of the Four Emperors: After Nero's death, Galba, Otho and Vitellius all serve as emperor for a short time each before Vespasian takes over.
- January 15 — Otho seizes power in Rome, proclaims himself Roman Emperor, and survives three months before committing suicide.
- First Jewish-Roman War — Vespasian lays siege to Jerusalem, which was captured by Titus Flavius Sabinus Vespasianus after Vespasian became Emperor.
- April 14 — First Battle of Bedriacum: Vitellius defeats Otho's legions; Otho commits suicide.
- April 17 — After the First Battle of Bedriacum, Vitellius becomes Roman Emperor.
- October 24 — Second Battle of Bedriacum: Flavians under Antonius Primus defeat the Vitellians.
- December 21 — Vespasian becomes emperor.
- The Flavian dynasty starts.
- Batavian rebellion: The Batavians, under the leadership of Gaius Julius Civilis, revolt.
- Legio I Macriana liberatrix is disbanded.
- Saint Polycarp of Smyrna
- January — Locusta
- January 15 — Galba, Roman Emperor
- April 15 — Otho, Roman Emperor
- June 29 — Saint Peter, Apostle and First Bishop of Rome
- December 22 — Vitellius - (killed by the army of Vespasian)
People of the year 69 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 69
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 69
1 people died in 69
|Father||Mother||Age at death|
|Antenor III der West-Franken (c25-c69)||Clodomir I der West-Franken (c3-)||44|
4 people lived in 69
Events of the year 69 at Familypedia
0 people were married in 69.
There were 0 military battles in 69.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 69. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|