|Centuries:||7th century - 8th century - 9th century|
|Decades:|| 710s 720s 730s - 740s - 750s 760s 770s
|Years:||738 739 740 - 741 - 742 743 744|
|Gregorian calendar||741 |
|Ab urbe condita||1494|
|Armenian calendar||190 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-1103 – -1102|
|Coptic calendar||457 – 458|
|Ethiopian calendar||733 – 734|
|Hebrew calendar||4501 – 4502|
|- Vikram Samvat||796 – 797|
|- Shaka Samvat||663 – 664|
|- Kali Yuga||3842 – 3843|
|Iranian calendar||119 – 120|
|Islamic calendar||123 – 124|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1401|
|Thai solar calendar||1284|
- Carloman, Pippin the Short and Grifo succeed their father Charles Martel as Mayor of the Palace.
- York Minster church is burned.
- Japanese authorities decree that Buddhist temples should be established throughout the country.
- December 10 — Pope Zachary succeeds Pope Gregory III as the 91st pope.
- October 22 — Charles Martel (b. 688), major domus (i.e., Mayor of the Palace) of the Franks; succeeded by his son Pepin the Short (714–768)
- November 29 — Pope Gregory III
- December 5 — Adalbert
In other fields
- The 741 is a classic integrated circuit operational amplifier chip, made by virtually all IC manufacturers. It is one of the most well-known examples of the most versatile electronic building blocks ever created.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 741. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 741 at Familypedia
1 people were born in 741
|Father||Mother||Age mother at birth|
|Tassilo III. von Bayern (c741-c796)||Odilo von Bayern (c705-748)||Hiltrud (-754)|
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 741
2 people died in 741
|Father||Mother||Age at death|
|Lantbertus II (670-741)||Chrodobertus II (645-)||71|
|Charles Martel (686-741)||Pepin of Herstal (635-714)||Alpaida (c640-714)|
20 people lived in 741
Events of the year 741 at Familypedia
2 people were married in 741.
|Odilo von Bayern (c705-748)||Hiltrud (-754)|
|Hiltrud (-754)||Odilo von Bayern (c705-748)|
There were 0 military battles in 741.