|Centuries:||7th century - 8th century - 9th century|
|Decades:|| 730s 740s 750s - 760s - 770s 780s 790s
|Years:||765 766 767 - 768 - 769 770 771|
|Gregorian calendar||768 |
|Ab urbe condita||1521|
|Armenian calendar||217 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-1076 – -1075|
|Coptic calendar||484 – 485|
|Ethiopian calendar||760 – 761|
|Hebrew calendar||4528 – 4529|
|- Vikram Samvat||823 – 824|
|- Shaka Samvat||690 – 691|
|- Kali Yuga||3869 – 3870|
|Iranian calendar||146 – 147|
|Islamic calendar||150 – 151|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1428|
|Thai solar calendar||1311|
- Death of Pepin the Short (714 — 768), king of the Franks since 751. He was succeeded by his sons Carloman (eastern Franks) and Charles aka Charlemagne (western Franks).
- Deventer is founded (approximate date).
- Aurelio succeeds Fruela I as king of Asturias.
- The date, according to the Annales Cambriae, when Wales began to celebrate Easter on the Roman date, at the teaching of Elbodugus.
- August 7 — Pope Stephen III succeeds Pope Paul I as the 94th pope.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 768. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 768 at Familypedia
2 people were born in 768
|Father||Mother||Age mother at birth|
|Matthat ben Levi (c768 BC-)||Levi ben Simeon|
1 children were born to the 1 women born in 768
1 people died in 768
|Father||Mother||Age at death|
|Pepin the Short (714-768)||Charles Martel (686-741)||Rotrude of Treves (690-724)|
26 people lived in 768
Events of the year 768 at Familypedia
0 people were married in 768.
There were 0 military battles in 768.