- This article is about the year A.D. 804. For other uses of the term, see 804.
|Centuries:||8th century - 9th century - 10th century|
|Decades:|| 770s 780s 790s - 800s - 810s 820s 830s
|Years:||801 802 803 - 804 - 805 806 807|
|Gregorian calendar||804 |
|Ab urbe condita||1557|
|Armenian calendar||253 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-1040 – -1039|
|Coptic calendar||520 – 521|
|Ethiopian calendar||796 – 797|
|Hebrew calendar||4564 – 4565|
|- Vikram Samvat||859 – 860|
|- Shaka Samvat||726 – 727|
|- Kali Yuga||3905 – 3906|
|Iranian calendar||182 – 183|
|Islamic calendar||188 – 189|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1464|
|Thai solar calendar||1347|
- Monk Kukai is in China. He brings back texts of Shingon (Esoteric Buddhism).
- 804-805 - Priest Saicho, patriarch of Tendai Buddhism, visits China and reportedly brings back tea seeds.
- March 25 — The Inscription of Sukabumi from Eastern Java marks the beginning of the Javanese language.
- Fujiwara no Yoshifusa, Japanese regent (d. 872)
- Louis the German, Carolingian King of East Francia (d. 876)
- May 19 — Alcuin of York, bishop of Tours, advisor to Charlemagne
- Lu Yu, Chinese author of The Classic of Tea (born 733)
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 804. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 804 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 804
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 804
2 people died in 804
|Father||Mother||Age at death|
|Adalhelm d'Autun (-aft804)||Thierry d'Autun (c720-c782)||Auda of France (732-bef755)|
|Abba of Autun (c770-aft804)||Thierry d'Autun (c720-c782)||Auda of France (732-bef755)|
46 people lived in 804
Events of the year 804 at Familypedia
0 people were married in 804.
There were 0 military battles in 804.