Abigail Pitkin Kimball was born 17 July 1797 in Hartford, Windsor County, Vermont, United States to Paul Pitkin (1759-1822) and Abigail Lathrop (1762-1824) and died 15 March 1847 Winters Quarters, Douglas County, Nebraska, United States of unspecified causes. She married Heber Chase Kimball (1801-1868) 7 January 1846 in Nauvoo, Hancock County, Illinois, United States.
LDS Pioneer, Polygamous Wife of Heber C Kimball, Died in Winter Quarters
- Daughter of Paul Pitkin (1759-1822) and Abigail Lathrop (1762-1824)
- 1797-July-17 : Birth in Hartford, Windsor County, Vermont
- 1846-Jan-07 : Marriage to Heber Chase Kimball (1801-1868) in Nauvoo Illinois
- 1847-May-15 : Died in Winter Quarters, Nebraska
(17 July 1797 Vermont-15 May 1847 Winter Quarters). Married 7 January 1846. Died in Winter Quarters. She is younger sister of Laura Pitkin (1790-1866) who also married Heber C Kimball. One of several Pitkin-Lathrop grandchildren to marry Heber.
Note: Hartford is the largest town in Windsor Co, Vermont. (Not New York as incorrectly cited in many sources.)
- Spencer Kimball Family Ancestry
- Heber Kimball Immigrant Ancestors
- Heber C. Kimball: Mormon Patriarch and Pioneer - By Stanley B. Kimball - pg 312.