Albert P Brigham was born 12 June 1855 in Perry, Wyoming County, New York, United States to Horace Ames Brigham (1814-1904) and Julia Perry (1818-1870) and died 31 March 1932 Washington, D.C., United States of unspecified causes. He married Flora Winegar (1863-) 1882 in New York, United States.
Albert Perry Brigham, A.M. (1855–1932) was an American geologist, born at Perry, New York and educated at Colgate College, Hamilton Theological Seminary, and Harvard University.
He was ordained a Baptist minister and held pastorates at Stillwater, N. Y. (1882–85) and at Utica, N. Y. (1885–91). From 1892 onward, he worked in the field of geology at different places and in different positions.
Besides having been editor of the Bulletin of the American Geographical society, he was author of:
- A Text-Book of Geology (1900)
- Geographic Influences in American History (1903)
- Student's Laboratory Manual of Physical geography (1904)
- From Trail to Railway through the Appalachians (1907)
- Commercial Geography (1910)
- Essentials of Geography (1916)
|Offspring of Albert P Brigham and Flora Winegar (1863-)|
|Charles W. Brigham (1883-1899)|
|Elizabeth Miller Brigham (1895-1980)|
- Who's Who in the World, 1912 - pg 176 - Free on Google Books