We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same or similar names. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Each person of that name who has a page on this wiki usually has full name and birth and/or death years. We want to list them all here. There may be some not listed, which you may find by using the "Find" or "Search" box (typing a comma at the end so that you do not just get directed back here); please add any that you find.
"Alexander Arbuthnot" may refer to:
- Alexander Arbuthnot (1538-1583), poet
- Alexander Arbuthnot (-1585), printer
- Alexander Arbuthnot (1654-1705), politician
- Alexander Arbuthnot (1674-1721), Baron of Exchequer
- Alexander Arbuthnot (1768-1828), Bishop of Killaloe
- Rear Admiral Sir Alexander Dundas Young Arbuthnott (1789-1871)
- Alexander George Arbuthnot (-1818), hanged after capture by General Andrew Jackson in the Arbuthnot and Ambrister incident in Wakulla County, Florida during the First Seminole War
- Alexander George Arbuthnot (1873-), CMG (1917), DSO (1915), Brigadier-General, Field Artillery
- Alexander John Arbuthnot (1822-1907), KCSI
Search using Semantic MediaWiki (which may include some of the above)
- First name match
|Birth place||Death place||Father||Mother||Joined with|
|Alexander Arbuthnot (1768-1828)||Rockfleet, County Mayo, Ireland||Killaloe, County Clare, Ireland||John Arbuthnot (c1728-1797)||Anne Stone (c1733-1782)||Susanna Bingham+Margaret Phoebe Bingham|
|Alexander John Arbuthnot (1822-1907)||Killaloe, County Clare, Ireland||Alexander Arbuthnot (1768-1828)||Margaret Phoebe Bingham||Frederica Eliza Fearon (1822-1898)+Constance Angelena Milman (?-1936)|
- Middle name match
No person has that first name as sole middle name with that surname