Andrei Fedorovich (c1420-c1485) - the third son of appanage Prince of Starodub (Vladimir) Fyodor Ivanovich, inherited the estate in 1363 after the the death of his brother, Ivan Fyorodorovich was ousted from the principality.
He was a vassal of Moscow, since he could inherit only with the consent of the Grand Prince of Moscow. Among other princes in 1375 ha participated in Dmitri Donskoy's campaign against Tver. In 1380, together with Prince of Rostov, his namesake Andrei Fyodorovich commanded the right wing of the Russian troops in the Battle of Kulikovo.
Marriage and children
- Vasili Andreyevich Pozharsky (c1370-c1420) the ancestor of the princes Pozharsky
- Fyodor Andreyevich of Starodub (1372-1440) is the successor of the clan of Starodub princes
- Ivan Andreyevich (Nagavitsa) Ryapolsky (c1375-c1430) - the ancestor of the princes of the Ryapolovsky
- Davyd Andreyevich Palitsa (c1377-c1435) - the ancestor of the princes of Palitsky
- Pyotr Andreyevich of Starodub (c1380-c1395)
- Yelena Andreyevna of Starodub (1382-c1415)
- Princes of Starodub - Encyclopaedic dictionary of Brockhaus and Efron, Vol 86, Sankt Petersburg, 1890-1907.
- Serbov N. - Appanage princes of Starodub (specific princes) - Russian Biographical Dictionary: in 25 volumes. - Sankt Petersburg-Moscow. 1896-1918.
|Offspring of Andrei Fyodorovich of Starodub and unknown parent|
|Vasili Andreyevich Pozharsky (c1370-c1420)||1370||1420|
|Fyodor Andreyevich of Starodub (1372-1440)||1372||1440|
|Ivan Andreyevich (Nagavitsa) Ryapolsky (c1375-c1430)||1375||1430|
|Davyd Andreyevich Palitsa (c1377-c1435)||1377||1435|
|Pyotr Andreyevich of Starodub (c1380-c1395)||1380||1395|
|Yelena Andreyevna of Starodub (1382-c1415)||1382||1415|
Andrei FyodorovichBorn: c1320 Died: c1385
| Prince of Starodub (Vladimir)