Andrew Alden was born 1684 in Duxbury, Plymouth County, Massachusetts to Johnathan Alden (1633-1697) and Abigail Hallett (1644-1725) and died 1754 Duxbury, Plymouth County, Massachusetts of unspecified causes. He married Lydia Stanford (1690-1734) 14 February 1714 in Duxbury, Plymouth County, Massachusetts.
Andrew Alden was born about 1684 in Duxbury, Plymouth, MA, US. He died in 1770/1777 in Duxbury, MA.
Andrew married 1 Lydia Stanford on 4 Feb 1713/1714 in Duxbury, Plymouth, MA, US. Lydia died after 7 Apr 1734.
They had the following children:
- Jabin Alden was born on 19 Nov 1714 in Duxbury, Plymouth, MA, US. He died before 3 Aug 1808.
- John Alden
- Prince Alden
- Andrew Alden
- Walter Alden was born on 11 Nov 1727 in Lebanon, New London, CT, US. -Walter married Jane Blackman. Jane was born about 1731.
- Lydia Alden
- William Alden
|Offspring of Andrew Alden and Lydia Stanford (1690-1734)|
|Jabin Alden (1714-1808)|
|John Alden (1716-1764)|
|Prince Alden (1718-1804)|
|Andrew Alden (1721-1790)|
|Walter Alden (1723-)|
|Lydia Alden (1727-1810)|
|William Alden (1731-)|
- Grandchild of Mayflower pilgrims John Alden (c1599-1687) and Priscilla Mullins (1602-1680), first settlers of Plymouth Colony.
- Alden in Plymouth County, Massachusetts
- Andrew Alden - Disambiguation page
- Alden Genealogy - Alden Family History Organization
- John Alden List of Famous Descendants
- Tour Historic Plymouth Colony