Ann Plummer Sampson was born circa 1605 in England and died before December 1684 Duxbury, Plymouth County, Massachusetts of unspecified causes. She married Henry Sampson (1604-1684) 6 February 1636 in Plymouth Colony, Plymouth, Plymouth County, Massachusetts.
It is not entirely certain that Ann (PLUMMER) SAMSON was the sister of Mary (PLUMMER) BARNES. Although both women were married in Plymouth within a few years of each other, no one knows for certain who their parents were.
|Offspring of Henry Sampson and Ann Plummer (c1605-1680)|
|Stephen Sampson (1638-1714)||1638 Duxbury, Plymouth County, Massachusetts||31 January 1714 Duxbury, Plymouth County, Massachusetts||Elizabeth Sprague (1657-1727)|
|John Sampson (1640-1702)|
|Elizabeth Sampson (1642-1711)||1639 Duxbury, Plymouth County, Massachusetts||23 November 1711 Middleborough, Plymouth County, Massachusetts||Robert Sprout (1634-1712)|
|James Sampson (1644-1716)|
|Hannah Sampson (1646-1681)|
|Daughter Sampson (1648-c1700)|
|Mary Sampson (1650-1686)|
|Dorcas Sampson (1652-1695)|
|Caleb Sampson (1654-1744)||1658 Duxbury, Plymouth County, Massachusetts||9 July 1745 Duxbury, Plymouth County, Massachusetts||Mercy Standish (1660-1778) Mercy Standish (1660-1778) Rebecca Bartlett (1655-1741)|
- Ann Plummer - disambiguation
- Henry Samson - Wikipedia
- Henry Sampson (1604-1684)/List of Famous Descendants
- A genealogical profile of Henry Samson, (a collaboration of Plimoth Plantation and New England Historic Genealogical Society accessed 2013)
- Caleb H. Johnson, The Mayflower and her passengers (Indiana: Xlibris Corp., 2006 Caleb Johnson), pp. 203, 234
- Pilgrim Hall Museum Henry Samson
- Eugene Aubrey Stratton, Plymouth Colony: Its History and People, 1620-1691, (Salt Lake City: Ancestry Publishing, 1986), pp. 347, 362
- For Henry's parents, sibilings and maternal ancestry see: Leigh, Robert Ward. "English Ancestry of Seven Mayflower Passengers: Tilley, Sampson and Cooper," The American Genealogist Vol 52 #4 (10m 1976), p 198-209.
- For further information on Henry's paternal ancestry see: Leigh, Robert Ward. "Henry Sampson's Paternal Grandfather," The American Genealogist Vol 56 #3 (7m 1980) p 141-143.