Brian Tice, a native of Allegan, MI, is a playwright, songwriter, musician, poet, and minister of the Gospel.
- while serving in music ministry at Otsego Congregational Church, Clancy Street Ministries, Adat Eytz Chayim, and Faith Fellowship Dispensational... composed a few dozen original worship songs and new arrangements of 3500-year-old Hebrew worship songs.
- played the role of Mr. Aslaksen in Henrik Ibsen's An Enemy of the People.
- co-directed the stage production of Crystalyn Sheen Miller's Shakespeare on a Pitchfork.
- wrote, scored, directed, produced, casted, and starred in The Other Cassius Clay, an original musical chronicling the life of 19th Century Kentucky Emancipationist Cassius Marcellus Clay.
- directed Dennis Allen's The Harlequin & The Empath
- played Alyosha Karamazov in Fyodor Dostoevsky's The Grand Inquisitor (Richard Bridges's stage adaptation of Brothers Karamazov).
- vocal soloist in the Kalamazoo Valley Community Chorus
- vocal soloist in the Georgia Tech Honors Institute Chorus
- vocal soloist in the University of San Diego Honors Institute Chorus
- performed with the Dixieland band Dick Gurn & the Music-Makers at Opryland in Nashville, TN (trumpet).
- studied higher education at Kaplan University
- M.Div candidate at Grand Rapids Theological Seminary
- studied youth ministry and ancient languages at Cornerstone University
- studied modern languages and education at Kalamazoo Valley
- studied cultural anthropology at University of San Diego
- studied music ministry at Evangelical School of Biblical Studies
- studied advertising art at Kendall College of Art & Design
- 10 years as mission trip coordinator with Little Mary's Hospitality House critically-ill kids' ministry, Wellston, MI
- 7 years as a volunteer and board member with Habitat for Humanity
- 4 years as a tutor with Navigator Academy
- 4 years as a mentor at Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Kalamazoo
- 4 years as a lobbyist and advocate for Amnesty International
- 4 years as a music minister with several congregations
- 3 years as a volunteer at St. Leo's Soup Kitchen, Detroit
- 2 years as a spokesman for Colin Powell's America's Promise initiative
- 2 years on Service-Learning staff at Cornerstone University
- All It Takes
- And Faith is Somehow Popular Again
- Àρα Απολεíπεται Σαβατισμóς
- Dear Grama Minnie
- He Cares
- How Awesome A G-d (What Have We Got)
- How will the Lost Ever Find Him?
- L-rd of All Creation
- O What A Glorious G-d We Serve
- Sh'ma u Va'ahavta
- So Much More
- Still Workin' Miracles
- Trust Him Through It All
- When We Feed the Hungry
- You're My Strength, You're My Song