For 2003, 2004, and 2005, and from 1 July 2006, there is a page for each day. The pages are transcluded in the month pages such as February 2005 and February 2007. However, linking to the section or anchor concerned on these pages does not allow "What links here" for a given day.
For the years 2000, 2001, and 2002 and for the first half of 2006 the wikitext of the content is in the month pages such as February 2002 and February 2006.
For the years 1900 - 1999 the wikitext of the content is in the year pages, in a month section, e.g. 1999#February. For earlier years each section covers multiple months.
Thus, from 2000 the full content on a date is in the month article, and before 2000 in the year article.
See e.g. Special:Prefixindex/February 25 and Portal:Current events/2007 February 25
- date pages from 1 July 2006, e.g. 25 February 2007 (backlinks)
- date pages in 2005, e.g. 25 February 2005 (backlinks)
- date pages in 2004, e.g. 25 February 2004 (backlinks)
- date pages in 2003, e.g. 25 February 2003 (backlinks)
- Template:ThisDateInRecentYears (talk, backlinks, edit) - shows for various years how to link to the content about a specific date (when available linking to a separate anchor for the date, otherwise linking to the section about the month).
- Help:Preferences#Wikipedia-specific help
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at Category:Dates. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
All items (24)