Cottonwood, Utah has historically referred to a vaguely defined area between and around Big Cottonwood Creek and Little Cottonwood Creek in the Salt Lake Valley:
- Holladay, Utah, a city that was called Holladay-Cottonwood at the time of its incorporation as a temporary compromise between the names Holladay and Cottonwood
- Cottonwood Mall (Utah), the repeatedly delayed redevelopment of which has sometimes been promoted as intending to create a definitive center for Cottonwood
- Cottonwood Heights, Utah, a city that includes the southeastern part of the area to which the name applies and the only incorporated place named for Cottonwood
- Cottonwood West, Utah, a former census-designated place within Cottonwood that ceased to exist due to annexation by Murray
- Murray, Utah, a city that includes the western part of the area to which the name applies
- Cottonwood Canyon (Utah) in Southern Utah
| This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at Cottonwood, Utah. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|