Daniel Nurse was born 11 May 1729 in Shrewsbury, Worcester County, Massachusetts, United States to William Nurse (1696-1778) and Rebecca Fay (1700-1776) and died 24 May 1805 Westborough, Worcester County, Massachusetts, United States of unspecified causes. He married Sarah Ball (1739-) .
- Son of William Nurse (1696-1778) and Rebecca Fay (1700-1776)
- 1729-May-11 : Birth at Shrewsbury, Worcester, Massachusetts Colony
- 1758 or 1759 - Marriage to Sarah Ball (1739-)
- 1805-May-24 : Death at Westboro, Worcester, Massachusetts, USA
Soldier of the American Revolution:
In this family Daniel Nurse was User:MainTour's direct ancestor. He was born June 15, 1729 and died May 25, 1805. On Feb. 25, 1759 he married Sarah Ball who had been born August 29, 1734, the daughter of Nathaniel Ball and Mary Weston (Wesson).
|Offspring of Daniel Nurse and Sarah Ball (1739-)|
|Daniel Nurse Jr. (1760-)|
|Sarah Nurse (1762-)|
|Priscilla Nurse (1764-1842)||29 March 1764 Westborough, Massachusetts, United States||17 June 1842 Westborough, Massachusetts, United States||Moses Warren (1760-1851)|
|Joseph Nurse (1766-1834)|
|Benjamin Nurse (1768-)|
- Daniel Nurse (1760-)
- Sarah Nurse (1762-)
- Priscilla Nurse (1764-1842) - Daughter married to Moses Warren II
- Joseph Nurse (1766-1834)
- Benjamin Nurse (1768_)
Famous Ancestors :
Rebecca Townsent Nurse - died at Salem Witch Trials.
- Warren Nurse Ancestry - to Nurse Family Immigration to New England-
- http://www.genealogy.com/users/r/o/w/Steven-Jon-Rowe/FILE/0002text.txt The Ball Family Register
- http://www.peraugust.com/nurse_witch_project.htm - Nurse Witch Project