Eliza Jane Adair Price was born 11 November 1811 in Nashville, Davidson County, Tennessee to Thomas Adair (1774-1858) and Rebecca Brown (1776-1846) and died 16 August 1892 Washington, Washington County, Utah of unspecified causes. She married Samuel Carson (1805-1836) 1829 in Carrollton, Pickens County, Alabama. She married Moses Pearson (1810-) 1838 in Pickens County, Alabama. She married John Buren Price (1815-1893) 10 December 1829 in Pickens County, Alabama.
- 1811-Nov-11 : Birthday in Nashville TN (11-11-11)
- 1829 : Marriage #1 to Samuel Carson (1805-1836) in Pickens AL. They have 4 children together before he dies in 1836.
- 1838 : Marriage #2 to Moses Pearson (1810-) in Pickens AL. They have 1 child together before he disappears (?).
- 1842 : Marriage #3 to John Buren Price (1815-1893) in Pickens AL. They have 6 children together.
- 1845 : First child (Rebecca Ann) of John and Eliza born in Pickens AL
- 1847-51 : three children are born in Mormon Refugee Camps in Iowa
- 1853-57 : 5th Child (Joseph born in Salt Lake City)
- c1860 : John and Eliza join other family members on the LDS Dixie Mission in Washington UT
- 1892 : Eliza dies in Washington UT
Conversion to Mormonism
It appears that Eliza and John and many of their children followed the path of her sister's family Margaret Ann Adair Richey and nephew James Richey (1821-1890) in joining the LDS Church at the Moscow 1845 LDS Branch in Pickens County, Alabama.
|Offspring of Eliza Jane Adair Price and Samuel Carson (1805-1836)|
|John Carson (1830-1830)|
|Valentine Carson (1831-1898)||8 November 1831 Pickens County, Alabama||25 September 1898 Parowan, Iron County, Utah||Mary Ann Adair (1836-1861) Mary Ann Adair (1836-1861) Hannah Waggle (1841-1929)|
|Elizabeth Carson (1833-1901)||10 August 1833 Carrollton, Pickens County, Alabama, United States||23 June 1901 Parowan, Iron County, Utah, United States||Neils Otto Mortensen (1817-1912)|
|William Carson (1835-1847)||4 October 1835 Pickens County, Alabama||15 September 1847 Iowa|
|Offspring of Eliza Jane Adair Price and Moses Pearson (1810-)|
|Margaret Jane Pearson (1839-1912)||13 July 1839 Pickens County, Alabama||29 May 1912 Cowley, Big Horn County, Wyoming||David Lewis (1814-1855) David Lewis (1814-1855) David Chidester (1840-1929)|
|Offspring of Eliza Jane Adair Price and John Buren Price (1815-1893)|
|Rebecca Ann Price (1845-1929)||22 August 1845 Pickens County, Alabama||9 May 1929 Richfield, Sevier County, Utah||David Chidester (1840-1929)|
|George Thomas Price (1847-1896)||8 July 1847 Van Buren County, Iowa||13 November 1896 St George, Washington County, Utah||Rebecca Jane Searle (1856-1885) Rebecca Jane Searle (1856-1885) Adeliza Alger (1849-1925)|
|John Wesley Price (1849-1849)|
|Hyrum Wiley Price (1851-1871)|
|Joseph Smith Price (1853-1932)|
|Eliza Jane Price (1857-1860)|