Emily Trask Cutler Kimball was born 23 February 1828 in Hanover, Chautauqua County, New York to Alpheus Cutler (1783-1864) and Lois Lathrop (1788-1878) and died 1852 Thompsonville, Jefferson County, Kansas of unspecified causes. She married Heber Chase Kimball (1801-1868) 2 February 1846 in Nauvoo, Hancock County, Illinois. She married Benjamin Franklin Pratt (1824-1852) 1850 in Thompsonville, Jefferson County, Kansas.
Emily Trask Cutler (1828-1852)
- Daughter of Alpheus Cutler (1783-1864) and Lois Lathrop (1788-1878)
- 1828-Feb-23 : Birth at Hanover, Chautauqua Co, New York, USA
- 1846-Feb-02 : Marriage (1) to Heber Chase Kimball (1801-1868) in Nauvoo, Illinois as a plural wife
- 1848 : Separation from Heber Kimball
- 1850 : Marriage (2) to Franklin Pratt
- 1852 : Died in Grasshopper, Thompsonville, Jefferson, Kansas USA
Sister of Clarrisa Crisey Cutler (1824-1852), that also married Heber above. Married in 1846, separated in 1848. Daughters of Alpheus Cutler, founder of the Mormon Sect called Cutlerites. Emily Trask Cutler (23 February 1828 New York-1852 Kansas), married on 2 February 1846, separated in 1848.
It seems that both her and her sister Clarissa died in 1852 in Jefferson Co Kansas.
Marriage & Family
1st Marriage: Heber Kimball
- Isaac Alphonzo Kimball (1846-1914) - m. Sarah Lisonbee, many children
2nd Marriage: Franklin Pratt
- Emily Miranda Pratt (1852-1926) - m. Alonzo Whiting, many children
|Offspring of Emily Trask Cutler Kimball and Heber Chase Kimball (1801-1868)|
|Isaac Alphonzo Kimball (1846-1914)||13 October 1846 Winters Quarters, Douglas County, Nebraska, United States||12 June 1912 Bluebell, Duchesne County, Utah, United States||Sarah Lovina Lisonbee (1872-1967)|
|Offspring of Emily Trask Cutler Kimball and Benjamin Franklin Pratt (1824-1852)|
|Emily Miranda Pratt (1852-1926)|
- Heber Kimball Immigrant Ancestors - early colonial america immigrant ancestors for Emily Cutler and her cousins.