We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|View category for people with the Forlonge surname|
Individuals with that surname but no separate page
- Eliza Jack (1785-1859) had married John Forlonge (1782-1834) before she tramped Saxony selecting merino sheep to send to family farms in Australia. Their son William Jack Forlonge (1811-1890) became well known as a pastoralist and politician and left many descendants.
Find A Grave
In January 2021, Find A Grave showed only 28 Forlonge records - all buried, or having lived in, Australia:
- Charles Henry Forlonge (1849-1912), Condobolin
- Lionel Reginald Forlonge (1921-1998), Casino, Richmond Valley "NX105371 Pte 2/17 Bn; h/Doris; father"
- Charles William (Billy) Forlonge (1920-2007) (birth stated as 1921), Joondalup
- Hilda Mary (Peggy) Jackson (1922-1986) (birth stated as 1923), Joondalup
- Agnes Hannah, -1978, Palmdale
- Bridget, Mona Vale
- Charles Henry Forlonge (c1884-1954), Condobolin
- Claude, -1975, Dubbo (son of Reginald?)
- Edith Sarah Forlonge (1882-1887), Condobolin (daughter of Chas Henry)
- Elizabeth M, -1919, Rookwood "AGE at Death: 73"
- Elizabeth C, -1944, Dubbo (Photo of pillar; Newspaper says:"September 16, 1944, at Base Hospital, Dubbo, Elizabeth, wife of late Reginald Forlonge and survived by two daughters, Mrs Stutchbury, Mrs Power, Cecil (Gwabegar), Norman (Enfield), Eric, and Claude (Terramungamine), also three sons deceased.")
- Eric, -1967, Dubbo
- Herbert Sebastian Patrick Guinness, -1920, Dubbo
- Honora Agnes, -1982, Dubbo
- Lionel C W C, -1927, Dubbo
- Maudie Forlonge (1880-1897), Condobolin (daughter of Chas Henry)
- Maxwell Noel, -1987, Mona Vale
- Noel C. A. R. "Nessie", -1932, Dubbo
- Norman Alan Forlonge (1920-2009), Mona Vale
- Olive Lillian, -1965, Matraville
- Patricia Margaret, -2007, Sutherland
- Reginald Forlonge (1854-1916), Dubbo
- Sarah Lane (c1847-1932), Condobolin "85y; w/Charles Henry; mother"
- Una C, -1930, Condobolin
- Unnamed male,o -1947, Binnaway
- William Jack Forlonge (1811-1890),
- William Percy, -1931,
- William P, -1935, Condobolin
Seven Condobolin; eight Dubbo, three Mona Vale, two Joondalup.
- Sale page for family farm in 2008 - "Seven Creeks Estate is the choice heart of a once vast pastoral holding of some 121,400 hectares ..."
|This surname-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|