Frank Everett Dyer (1863-1941) Farmer (b. December 02, 1863, Jefferson, Schoharie County, New York, USA - d. September 26, 1941, Jefferson, Schoharie County, New York, USA)
He was the son of Seymour Dyer (1833-1901) and Angeline Mayham (1833-1904). Angeline died of pneumonia, and her parents were Cornelius Mayham (1804-1853) and Julia Ann Reynolds (1811-1881).
He was born on December 02, 1863, Jefferson, Schoharie County, New York.
- Charles E. Dyer (1856-1877)
- Elizabeth C. Dyer (1858-?)
- Alice Eldeen Dyer (1859-?)
- Adeline Ardele Dyer (1860-1945) aka Addie Dyer who married Joseph J. Fuller (1855-?)
- William Albert Dyer (1863-1943) aka Willie Dyer, who married Harriet Adeline Foote (1860-1941)
- Sidney F. Dyer (1864-?)
- Rose Belle Dyer (1867-?)
- Jewett S. Dyer (1869-1937) who married Mina A. Simonson (1868-?)
- Ralph Dyer (1871-?)
- James Henry Dyer (1875-?) who married May Belle Yanson (1878-?)
Frank married Hattie Van Deusen (1869-1907) on December 23, 1891.
They had one child: Nellie VanDeusen Dyer (1897-1898).
After Hattie's death, Frank married Effie M. Jump (1869-1939) on June 03, 1908.
Jefferson, Schoharie County, New York
The family appears in the 1880 US Census living in Jefferson, Schoharie County, New York. Frank and Hattie appear in the 1900 US Census.
Frank is buried in the Dyer Family Cemetery in Jefferson.