Ingeborg Mstislavna Rurik of Kiev was born circa 1100 to Mstislav I Vladimirovich of Kiev (1076-1132) and Christina Ingesdotter of Sweden (c1080-1122) and died circa 1140 of unspecified causes. She married Knud Lavard (1096-1131) 1116 JL .
Ingeborg Mstislavna of Kiev (c1100-c1145) was a Russiann princess, married to the Danish prince Canute Lavard of Jutland.
She was the daughter of Grand Prince of Kiev Mstislav I Vladimirovich and Christina Ingesdotter of Sweden and was in about 1116 married to Canute Lavard in a marriage arranged by her maternal aunt, the Danish queen Margaret Fredkulla. In 1130, she tried to prevent Canute from going to the gathering where he was to be murdered, but without success. She gave birth to their son, Valdemar I of Denmark, posthumously in January 1131. In 1137, she refused to support the suggestion of Christiern Svendsen (c1080-1140) to proclaim her son monarch after the death of Erik Emune. Ingeborg is not mentioned after this, and the date of her birth and death are unknown.
- Margaret of Denmark c1117-c1165; married Stig Hvitaledr
- Christine of Denmark (1118-c1170) married (1133) Magnus IV of Norway
- Catherine of Denmark (c1125-c1175); married Pribislav-Henry (c1075-1150), Prince of Havelland
- Valdemar I of Denmark (1131-1182)
- Ingeborg i Carl Frederik Bricka, Dansk biografisk Lexikon (första utgåvan, 1894)
|Margaret of Denmark c1117-c1165|
|Christine of Denmark (1118-c1170)|
|Catherine of Denmark (c1125-c1175)|
|Valdemar I of Denmark (1131-1182)||14 January 1131||12 May 1182||Sofia of Minsk (c1140-1198) |