"Joseph Smith" may refer to:
LDS Church Leaders
- Joseph Smith, Sen (1771-1840) - Father of the Prophet, 1st Patriarch
- Joseph Smith, Jun (1805-1844) - Mormon Prophet, Founder of the LDS Church
- Joseph Smith III (1832-1914) - Founder of the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, now called Community of Christ, son of the Prophet.
- Joseph F. Smith (1838-1918) - 6th President of the LDS Church, nephew of the prophet
- Joseph Fielding Smith (1876-1972) - 10th President of the LDS Church, grandnephew of the prophet.
- Joseph Murdock Smith (1831-1832) Adopted son of the Prophet, died in infancy during mob persecutions.
Search using Semantic MediaWiki
(Results may include any of the above.)
- First name match
- Middle name match
|Birth place||Death place||Father||Mother||Joined with|
|Thomas Joseph Smith (1901-1979)||Queens County, New York, United States||New York City, New York, United States||John F. Smith (1865-1942)||Margaret McGoldrick (1864-1951)||Marion Rita Yarrow (1904-1972)|
|Thomas Joseph Smith (1937-2001)||New York City, New York, United States||Queens County, New York, United States||Thomas Joseph Smith (1901-1979)||Marion Rita Yarrow (1904-1972)||Patricia Cunnion (c1936)|
More detail of some
(Details from census and other records can help distinguish.)
Notes and references
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same or similar names. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Each person of that name who has a page on this wiki usually has full name and birth and/or death years. We want to list them all here. There may be some not listed, which you may find by using the "Find" or "Search" box (typing a comma at the end so that you do not just get directed back here); please add any that you find.